Call Of Duty: Black Ops - 2

I'm glad Drop Zone is returning, for some reason it's all I ever play in MW3. :)

Customization is gonna be a huge deal to me. Black ops 1 was amazing to me. I played the hell out of that game. Then came mw3, I bought the $100 version with elite. But since ive got it, I havent played much. No where near to what i was playing black ops. So playing black ops 2, I don't know at this point if ill get it. I think im getting sorta tired with the engine at this point after 5 years. Im hoping for some deep customization in black ops 2 that doesn't make me get tired of the game fast. The Emblem believe it or not was probably my favorite thing about black ops 1, that and nuketown.

Yeah, I'm pretty burned out after MW3. I'm going to need to see something radically different and unique added to the series before I get worked up again.

Customization is gonna be a huge deal to me. Black ops 1 was amazing to me. I played the hell out of that game. Then came mw3, I bought the $100 version with elite. But since ive got it, I havent played much. No where near to what i was playing black ops. So playing black ops 2, I don't know at this point if ill get it. I think im getting sorta tired with the engine at this point after 5 years. Im hoping for some deep customization in black ops 2 that doesn't make me get tired of the game fast. The Emblem believe it or not was probably my favorite thing about black ops 1, that and nuketown.

Nuketown better make a triumphant return. Not a remake. The Nuketown. I would still be playing Black Ops if they kept Nuketown 24 / 7

Last edited:
blackops22610.jpg

I hope they bring back the crossbow and the hatchet. I loved the bolt action sniper rifle, crossbow, and hatchet combination. Absolutely deadly. It was basically guaranteed dogs every match. I also loved the ballistic knife but was never really good with it

Look at all the creativity!! My box is just overflowing with imagination!

Step%2001%20Empty%20Box.jpg

codblackops2pre-ordercard_610.jpg

Side note: It's a subtle change, but I like the new font they're using on the logo.

Not going to lie, I'm disappointed. I love Black Ops, World at War. Those type of games wwhere you have the period weapons and stuff. But I do much prefer Treyarch to Infinity Ward so I look foward to the trailer premiere.

I think the trailer debut is tonight so we'll get a better look soon. :up:

I'd read about that after the original Black Ops was released, a developer from Treyarch said in an interview about possibly setting a game beyond MW3 ie in the future.

Have to say I'm a little disappointed with the screens, I'll have to wait to see the actual footage. Yet again the visuals look to be similar to/no better than COD4/WaW/MW2/MW3.. no doubt the engine is the same/similar as well.

Battlefield already tried something similar about 6 years ago with Battlefield 2142, which I had & I have to say I wasn't a big fan of it at all. It was my least favourite of the Battlefield series. Very risky move by the CoD franchise with BF3 & EA ready to pounce on any wandering customers without a regular shooter.

I'll await to see what the trailer is like however I'm a little wary due to the screens./

See this is why Treyarch is the superior developer, they try new things. (Well for the series)

Treyarch has always been my favorite developer.

Treyarch have made my favoured CoD games by far, however a futuristic setting is really pushing the boat out..

Besides COD4 being the best COD (& my 2nd favorite game), I have to agree with you. WAW & BO trounce MW2 & MW3, though I do enjoy MW3.

METAL GEEEEEEEEEEEAR!

I had no idea this one was going to be futuristic. Given it's a sequel to BLOPS I automatically assumed retro setting. Now they have my interest.

COD Blackops II is in..the future?

Kinda disappointed.

I was kinda hoping for more of the cold war period stuff.

Eh, all I care is about the multiplayer anyway.

(6000 posts:woot:)

visuals look kinda bad?

at least they are changing up the concept a bit.

I've never disliked a Call Of Duty game, and I don't *want* to dislike this one, but something just seems off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"