The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not so into a Cap/Indy crossover. I love them both, but some ingredients just should be enjoyed together. I'd rather Cap stick with the superheroes and Indy stick to the pulp action.
I can see Steve needing Indy's help and having to go to an old folks home to get the info, tho I'm not to sure How well Indy's SON would work with Cap

Indy. Has. No. Son!

they should put that on the other side of the "Han Shot First" t-shirts

At least have a crossover between Cap and Indy's enemies from the 1st and 3rd movies. Some of those sequences in there you can just imagine with Cap fighting on the tanks etc instead of Indy.

I wonder what it would've been like had Spielberg directed CA:TFA. Not that they could probably afford him, but if he had actually really wanted to make a Cap film, he might've cut his fee. Although why he would want to make a Cap film is another matter, since he might feel he's repeating himself.

I can see Steve needing Indy's help and having to go to an old folks home to get the info, tho I'm not to sure How well Indy's SON would work with Cap

I'd set it during WW2 when Indy was working with the OSS

Pet Avengers meets Disney would be a pretty neat little animated movie.

I want to either see the Animal Avengers meet Disney characters OR at least Howard meets Donald. lol

The Pet Avengers are my favorite of all the various Avengers teams they've introduced recently. I'd love it if they teamed the Pet Avengers and Darkwing Duck or Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers. Keeping Hairball from eating Chip and/or Dale might be hard, though. :woot:

All this multi movie crossover and Pixar talk is making me feel ill....

All this multi movie crossover and Pixar talk is making me feel ill....

A Pet Avengers crossover should be fine, though, since they belong in a funny animal universe. To be honest, I just want to see Hairball and Ms. Lion arguing on the big screen. But they have to cut out the part where Thanos killed Ms. Lion, though. The GA can take the Mad Titan torturing people and slaughtering half of all sentient life in the cosmos, but they'll draw the line at puppycide. :funny:

A Pet Avengers crossover should be fine, though, since they belong in a funny animal universe. To be honest, I just want to see Hairball and Ms. Lion arguing on the big screen. But they have to cut out the part where Thanos killed Ms. Lion, though. The GA can take the Mad Titan torturing people and slaughtering half of all sentient life in the cosmos, but they'll draw the line at puppycide. :funny:
Don't forget Marvel's Peter Porker crew! lol

I'd do flashbacks to WWII.

Colonel Philips was wounded in a bombing on London, so while he recuperates, a Colonel Jones of the OSS is assigned to replace him temporarily.

Has anybody seen the little X Men animation on Stan Lee's youtube? They should use that :o

I hope Captain America is more acrobatic in his sequel. That second fight between Human Abomination and Hulk was awesome.
True. That's an aspect of the character I'm amazed has never been portrayed, even after two movies.

It did get some portrayal, mainly in Avengers, just not a huge amount. Probably because of expense, mostly ( stunts and good CGI both cost ).

Some airobatics with Falcon :woot: Bucky's great with that!

“And the Fuhrer is too busy digging for trinkets in the desert.”

Glad I wasn't the only one who caught that. I heard that line in theaters & geeked out. :D

No movie cross overs! God...no...no,no,no,no,no,no.
No.

Doesn't mean that it can't happen in the comics! It's too late for an Indy/Cap movie crossover anyway. There's no way Ford could pull off WWII Indy now.

Doesn't mean that it can't happen in the comics! It's too late for an Indy/Cap movie crossover anyway. There's no way Ford could pull off WWII Indy now.

tumblr_mchmayrwpD1rsj88k.gif

It's not out until 2014 so I think it will be next summer before we see a trailer.

Trailer? They need to have filmed some footage first before they can even do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"