The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the feeling I get is that most of them are rookies and newly recruited by Coulson. However, Ming Na's character could be a more experienced agent, especially from her description. At age 50, it hardly seems likely she's just a rookie (although she's unlikely to be that age in the series).

I wouldn't mind seeing Ming Na in Cap 2.

Yeah, I doubt all are just newly recruited for the show. Having them in the background of a scene or given a one line part wouldn't be bad.

I'm curious how big Evans will be for this. I hope he's closer to his First Avenger size.

What was Amanda Righetti credited as in TFA? Wasn't she also Agent 13?

I'm curious how big Evans will be for this. I hope he's closer to his First Avenger size.

A recent pic

753745262.jpg

He honestly wasn't much bigger in TFA then he was in Avengers, it's just that all of his Cap costumes, even the USO suit, were padded.

I'm thinking this concept art is supposed to represent Winter Soldier ambushing Cap, hence why Steve doesn't look "battle-ready".

But why would he have his shield in this scenario? I don't think he walks around the street with his shield on him right?

But why would he have his shield in this scenario? I don't think he walks around the street with his shield on him right?

But he could drive around with his shield in his car, where he might also have his uniform. If that car in the background of the concept art is Steve's then he might've been initially attacked by WS, but during the battle managed to retrieve the shield from the trunk or back seat.

I do think he carries it with him always. Didn't he carry it in an artist's portfolio case in the comics?

What was Amanda Righetti credited as in TFA? Wasn't she also Agent 13?

'Peggy Look-A-Like' I believe? I'm not sure. But she had a line saying something like "Code 13!" so one was to assume this was a MARVEL easter egg.

i personally think most of the concept art...is bluffing i dont think they want everyone to see what the new suite is yet..however i wonder if picture with cap and bucky will make it into the movie...im really excited to see how this one will play out next year..

I can't say how excited I am for Cap 2!!! In less than a year, we will be watching it. I am half nervous coming into the forums now that they're filming. Have to begin the spoiler watch :(

I'm anxiously awaiting how Cap's suit looks like for this film.

I think it'll be like seeing Thor's outfit for the first time in TDW. It doesn't look all that different from previous looks, but at the same time it's the best look he's had yet.

I think it will be the one we saw in The Avengers with a few slight modifications incorporated into the suit.

It was concept art, simply showing what a confrontation between Steve and Bucky might look like. There is no reason to assume that there will be a scene like that in the film, and thus no reason to over-analyze the artwork.

Also, in the still released today from the first day of filming, Evans has the shield slung over his shoulders like Steve often does in the comics, though he doesn't appear to be wearing the uniform.

It was concept art, simply showing what a confrontation between Steve and Bucky might look like. There is no reason to assume that there will be a scene like that in the film, and thus no reason to over-analyze the artwork.

Also, in the still released today from the first day of filming, Evans has the shield slung over his shoulders like Steve often does in the comics, though he doesn't appear to be wearing the uniform.

But why is there no reason to assume there will be a scene like that in the movie? I understand what you're saying about over-analyzation, but this is a very possible scene to expect in the movie.

I hear that for most of the film he won't have his costume on at all. It's in the vein of a political action thriller so he'll be doing most of the acting and stunt work as such only with those blue fatigues and jeans on. He only really dons his mask at the end when he fights with Falcon on his side.

I hear that for most of the film he won't have his costume on at all. It's in the vein of a political action thriller so he'll be doing most of the acting and stunt work as such only with those blue fatigues and jeans on. He only really dons his mask at the end when he fights with Falcon on his side.
I was starting to think this was the case, since we see in the concept art that he's in normal clothes and in the promo shot it looks like he's wearing those same digs.

Depends on what he was doing before he was ambushed.

Best bet is that he was traveling, possibly on his motorcycle. On his way to or back from a mission, so he has his gear, and then he finds himself. He has uniform nearby, but he can't get dressed then and there. He can, however, get ahold of his shield much quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"