The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all get it at the same time...that's how timezones and the net work....

This wait is killing me :(

When is the release of the trailer on iTunes?

Let the countdown begin! :D

ScarJo in 55!

Soon1.jpg

In St Johns library and I don't think I'll be able to contain myself.

It might take 7 minutes after 12 EST for people to start posting the trailer on YouTube.

If not sooner.

I'm going to be in the gym in 20 minutes :( I'm cutting my workout short just to see this!

With some complaining about the use of humor in IM3 and T:TDW, I'm wondering how humor will be used in this movie. I'm certain Falcon and Widow will have some of the funnier moments (Widow will likely be more dry than Sam). Maybe they'll have some joking about Steve's adjustment to the modern world....

It'll be interesting to compare and contrast this aspect from the other Phase II Marvel movies.

I dig the modern spy-action vibe they are seemingly going for. So far with Phase 2, they seem to take things further and making things with more identity.

2014 is gonna be a cool MCU year in that regard; with the contrast between the spy-action of Captain America and the space fantasy of Guardians of the Galaxy.

I was fine with the humor in IM3. All the IM films largely used humor, so it was nothing new. As for Thor, so far the reviews are good, so it doesn't seem to be THAT much of a problem.

Ah I see but good thing you're here to witness this trailer. :cap::cap::cap:

Oh, I have no plans on missing this trailer :cwink:

Except for the lunch I am going to here in a minute...so I may have to wait until 12:15, LOL! This wait is taking forever :csad:

:cap:

I think the humor is one of the things that make the MCU movies really work. For me, it's a very important part when it comes to entertainment in an adventure, fun movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"