Captain Marvel General Discussion and Speculation - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm true I guess.

still skeptical about it.

As you should be, lol. Some sites are apparently reporting that she was in it but her scenes have been cut, which is certainly a likely possibility on a movie this huge with so many moving parts. I still have hope, though!

Lathan would be the bomb. Sadly, she'd be too old.

They should cast the actress from Sleepy Hollow. She was also the wife in the Jackie Robinson film "47" with Chadwick BOseman.

Nicole Beharie is 32. Again, if she was to play Monica, she would have to be at least in her 40's because of what I have said earlier.

honestly, CM will most likely appear in post - credits scene.

I can see her falling from the sky crashing on Earth while making a HUGE crater.

really, really HUGE crater and in it you see a body of a woman... Captain Marvel.

Yeah I see Carol showing up also in either the mid credits or post credits of Infinity War

I wonder what the tone of the movie will be. It is said to be funny but does this mean action movie with joke from time to time (like Iron Man or Dr Strange) or will it be more of a comedy (like GotG or Ragnarok).

I think that will be the case....a post credit scene would either be for her or Antman.
I'm thinking there may be up to 3 post-film scenes with IW: one to set-up AM&TW, one to set up CM, and one to set up TA4. There very well could be another set-up for CM or TA4 on AM&TW's post-film scenes. CM will most definitely have a set-up for TA4.

I'm thinking there may be up to 3 post-film scenes with IW: one to set-up AM&TW, one to set up CM, and one to set up TA4. There very well could be another set-up for CM or TA4 on AM&TW's post-film scenes. CM will most definitely have a set-up for TA4.

I dunno...I don't think there will be 3 post credit scenes. I do think there will be one for CM obviously. I don't see the other having anything to do with Ant-Man. I know we want to think it will, because how the films are coming out...but I just don't see it.

No need for an post credit scene for A4, because the whole film(IW) itself is naturally tied to the hip of A4. I just have a gut feeling that the other post credit scene will hint at what's been going on with Hawkeye & possible hint in becoming Ronin....but that's only if he is completely not in the film, IW.

Otherwise, it may be something just silly & comedic.

Really hope at least one of the credit scenes features CM.

I just want to see her fight Thanos personally

Maybe not 1 on 1 but I'm sure we'll get that in Avengers 4.

However, I can definitely see a romance between her and Steve provided he survives because they do have a lot in common

I doubt the Captains will be romantic interests. I mean, Carol is a brash Boston girl from the '90's. How much would they really have in common outside their (very different) military backgrounds? At most, I see a potentially fun Air Force vs. Army/Yankees vs. Red Sox rivalry developing there. That said, I do think Brie and Chris would probably have chemistry since they've been friends for a while.

But if she must have another Avenger as a love interest, I vote Sam. They're both Air Force, both on the snarky side, Sam would definitely hit on her (it took him all of 2 seconds to hit on Widow, lol), and I could easily see them walking that line between butting heads and flirting on a regular basis.

White Wolf and Carol...Bucky and Carol

Yeah Sam could work.

White Wolf and Carol...Bucky and Carol
Eh, Bucky/Natasha is one of the canon romances I think they should just stick to. I wouldn't wish either of their cold and angsty asses on anyone else, lol.

Wonder if we'll get a press release or something tomorrow with them starting filming

What about a captain marvel and star lord relationship (love or good friendship)?
I mean they're both pilots and share a witty sense of humor. I hope they will have some scenes together in avengers 4 and maybe future captain marvel movies!

The love interest doesn't necessarily have to be another superhero.

They did a small teaser on social media for ant man and the wasp
They also released a synopsis and officially announced the cast... let's hope they do the same today.

The love interest doesn't necessarily have to be another superhero.

They also released a synopsis and officially announced the cast... let's hope they do the same today.

Yeah sure ;)

I'm looking forward some news about it! Cannot wait to see new pics of Brie

Then I wonder who the villain will be for Carol's opening film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"