Captain Marvel General Discussion and Speculation - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone interested, here are the names of Carol's Kree team:

DmWRvnyX4AAxvIo

I haven't followed the production of this movie all that closely: did they say he would be blue in the mcu? Because Mar-vell in the comics was white.

I know he was white, but I assumed he started off blue like most Kree. I think the ultimate and cartoon versions handled him that way.

latest

Personally though, I prefer the more "monkey-like/bat-like" look for the Skrulls myself. Everything else looks on point thought. The CM is amazing and I think Brie herself will do a great job.

For concept art it's pretty great, but I can't help but think how cheesy something like this would look in live action. I do like the more monstrous facial features more, but sometimes it doesn't quite translate well to film.

I know he was white, but I assumed he started off blue like most Kree. I think the ultimate and cartoon versions handled him that way.

Nah...there are blue and white Kree in the comics. Not sure if they've introduced other races in the comics, but In the movies there are black ones as well like Korath (who is blue in the comics).

Wait...Captain Atlas is in this movie also? This just keeps getting better :up:

Also, my basic story prediction here based on these pics is that Carol will be fighting alongside the Kree in this war for the first half of the movie, will become disillusioned by them, and changes her colors to show herself as a soldier with no flag, so to speak.

I gotta say I love every single info they've given. And I’m glad we got pics of both costumes so those complaining can finally relax.

For anyone interested, here are the names of Carol's Kree team:

DmWRvnyX4AAxvIo

This is my favorite pic. I love Brie’s stance there. I didn’t expect Minn-Erva to be part of the Starforce too so that’s interesting.

Wait... I just noticed her Nine Inch Nails shirt.

A certain poster is going to be disappointed Coulson is not in the stills, seeing as he's supposes to be co-lead.
I forgot that character exists. It will be nice to hear Coulson sound like Coulson after hearing someone else in the role in LEGO Marvel 2.

What's interesting is Clark Cregg doesn't look any different in the 90s.

tumblr_n9ouzqA02f1tvkra6o1_640.jpg

I wonder if we see Mar-Vell's baby momma and Talos niece princess Anelle.

I hope so, because I want Hulkling to be set up. But I'm not sure they can use her yet as unlike Talos she's originally a Fantastic Four character.

If they're still planning to use Gunn's script for Guardians 3 I'd imagine they'll at least do something since Phyla was hinted to be part of that.

I had to do a double take with that Sam Jackson pic. Looks like a screenshot from The Negotiator.

I love the reimagining of Maria Rambeau into a fighter pilot with a young daughter (so glad those rumors were true)! One step closer to the debut of Monica Rambeau in the MCU!

Maria_and_Monica_Rambeau.jpg

Loved every picture. Brie looks amazing and the Skrulls look perfect.
Psyched.

I hope Coulson is more than a cameo...

I love the reimagining of Maria Rambeau into a fighter pilot with a young daughter (so glad those rumors were true)! One step closer to the debut of Monica Rambeau in the MCU!

Maria_and_Monica_Rambeau.jpg

It's better than her actually being Monica herself based on the 1990's setting. It also would have made things a bit more complicated if she had been Monica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"