Captain Marvel General Discussion and Speculation - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, im new here, straight from Brazil lol, abraco pra todos
Thank you for the hugs, and welcome.
It's recommended that you use no other language than the one filling these boards; English. Staff would rather avoid the trouble of deciphering words in different languages not all of them understand. :yay:

What did you think of the recent images we got?

i kinda digesting the skrull design, its pratical, but honors the source material, there are time to improve with cgi

i kinda digesting the skrull design, its pratical, but honors the source material, there is time to improve with cgi
Yeah that's the reality of thing. But until we see that happen, I'll continue enjoying how parts of the prosthetic used reminds me of cabbage.

Haven't been on in a couple weeks and this place changes completely lol...anywho my thoughts on today's news and images:...I need this movie asap....omg I'm so excited for or this. Brie Larson looks incredible in the suit, the suit is beautiful. Can't wait for a trailer!

It will be interesting to see who is cast as Monica Rambeau. Do you guys want an established actress or an unknown? Also, her being a young child in the 1990's means an actress between 28-40 years old would probably need to be cast. It also depends on the timeline in the 90's.

It will be interesting to see who is cast as Monica Rambeau. Do you guys want an established actress or an unknown? Also, her being a young child in the 1990's means an actress between 28-40 years old would probably need to be cast. It also depends on the timeline in the 90's.

Honestly, just get DeWanda Wise.

The cover should have been more like Jodie Whittaker's EW cover for Doctor Who. It should have given a greater sense of awe and wonder, rather than an actor thinking 'Is this photoshoot over yet?'.

That said, Brie Larson looks brilliant in the other promo pictures. I think she's going to be fantastic in the role.
Yes, could definitely have been better given how great the stills looked.

Last edited:
THIS!

DmY2_pcUYAUd-Y7.jpg

All the new photos and EW cover are fantastic! But where's the trailer?

I like having a bit of a gap between getting the first look and a bunch of photos, and getting the first trailer, so we can absorb that stuff properly.

That said, gimme da trailer NOW!!

What's interesting is Clark Cregg doesn't look any different in the 90s.

tumblr_n9ouzqA02f1tvkra6o1_640.jpg

It would be great if they could have some fun with that though. Make him a full xfiles flat earther type guy

Honestly, just get DeWanda Wise.

Yeah that would be cool. Part of me wonders if they created Maria so that they could give DeWanda a chance to jump out of her contract for a sequel and appear as Photon

Captain Marvel herself looks great, and so excited to see Ronan again! Skrulls do look a little cheap to me unfortunately though, hoping their look improves a bit for the final movie.

Can’t wait to see all these new characters in motion.

It appears some men have a problem with how serious Carol looks in the EW stills. Do they genuinely believe that Marvel hired Brie Larson to play an unfunny, stoic Strong Female Character? Can't wait for those very same people to call her "annoying" when she starts cracking jokes.

I was noticing the stars on their chests and how they are all different. Is this comic accurate? Is it a badge rank?
Having different things on their chests is comics accurate, but I'm not sure these specific symbols are.

If memory serves, comic book Kree ranks symbols where suns/moons/planets, as opposed to stars with differing points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"