Cars

Movies205 said:
Dude I bet he's IP Banned from Rotten Tomatoes or something and he can't go back! :D

Yeah, this place sucks. You're rules are ridiculous which is why you only have 60 posters on at any one time. I am going back to RT which has upwards of 1,000 on at one time.

Fettastic said:
Yeah, this place sucks. You're rules are ridiculous which is why you only have 60 posters on at any one time. I am going back to RT which has upwards of 1,000 on at one time.

OMG! How awesome!

hunter rider said:
I prefer quality over quantity:)

Yeah, ive been to rottentomatoes, ill stick around here. And we have plenty of posters on, its just that you know most of them have lives and such and post in the afternoon.

Looks like most of people didn't like it.

But I hope I will.

Anyway, I think $60m opening is good and maybe it will get good legs, but... As I can read your reviews, it also can not have them :(

Just got back from seeing it.

Another great film from Pixar.

Octoberist said:
No, The italian car and his little buddy stole the show! Well..in my eyes!
I loved when he changed his tires in the final race

This animation movie was very good I'd say. It reminded me Toy Story 2 with the history of that town.

I liked script, it was usual script for usual Pixar&Disney movie.

The same I can say about CGI.

My rate is 8 out of 10.

Did somebody found link to download that animation film about muscians were fighting for only one gold coind of one girl? It was showed before Cars.

So can somebody give me this download link of that short animation movie?

Saw Cars today. Started off really meh, but it eventually got to me. The whole
small town Radiator Springs
thing touched me. Pretty predictable, but otherwise a decent flick. Not nearly Pixar's best effort (the Toy Story films and The Incredibles own that for me) but a good family film.

8/10

Well...finally saw this...and I have to say its as stupid as I thought it was going to be. Over the summer I must have complained about it a lot. About how the title alone was ridiculous...I mean that would be like calling Finding Nemo..."Fish". Cars...The movie doesn't work...and the stupidest part was the Tractor tipping. I've liked some of the other DisneyPixar films...Nemo and Incredibles being the best...The Toy Story movies are fun, Monsters Inc and Bug's Life weren't bad...but this is the worst...I think what people really want to see now...are sequels to the other movies...but Cars was really that bad imo. I barely eeked out a laugh...once maybe twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"