Days of Future Past Catch me if you can!! Evan Peters?Quicksilver Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this officially puts to bed the rumor Fox couldn't use Quicksilver and scarlet witch's real names.So I assume that Is true to marvel not being able to use Quicksilver and Scarlet witch codenames.

This also hints there Is more to quicksilver than being used for 1 action sequenze.

I kinda hope Wanda is there, too.. :(
He HAS TO!!

its too good of a subplot to miss it.

And when you have Fassbender and Evan Peters.... you know, you have awesome actors to develop this family connection in two movies.

They dont even need to reveal they are his children yet.

Id love one line by Erik to Raven like this: "I want to visit an old girlfriend of mine"

And there u have it. No need to explain anything more. Its up to the audience :D

Well If they include wanda too I hope others defend this film from the "film has
too many characters In It" charges:yay:

It's going to be Intresting to see In what context we see Quicksilver's house.

With the International flavor of film It will be Intresting to see If the "Maximoff"
home Is In New york or overseas.

Well this officially puts to bed the rumor Fox couldn't use Quicksilver and scarlet witch's real names.So I assume that Is true to marvel not being able to use Quicksilver and Scarlet witch codenames.

This also hints there Is more to quicksilver than being used for 1 action sequenze.
Not really. We know they can use Maximoff (as they did in one of the previous movies) but that doesn't mean they can use Pietro or Wanda, which is what the THR writer said they couldn't use.

Well If the THR writer was right marvel can't use quicksilver and scarlet witch names In Avengers sequel and DOFP can't use names Wanda and Pietro.

However I am calling BS on that.If Fox can use Maximoff a name hardly ever used in X-Men comics then I think they could use Pietro.By same token as much as Joss Whedon Is talking about quicksilver and Scarlet witch legal troubles could come up by using those names so much when he can't use names in film.

Well If they include wanda too I hope others defend this film from the "film has
too many characters In It" charges:yay:

It's going to be Intresting to see In what context we see Quicksilver's house.

With the International flavor of film It will be Intresting to see If the "Maximoff"
home Is In New york or overseas.

Id love if this was set on Europe.

Would be awesome to see Erik traveling to Europe trying to find her old love and then he meets her two children. It would be such a great moment for me.

we know part of film takes place In paris.There Is some kind of incident In paris that leads
to Nixon having press conference.

Maybe Maximoff's live In Paris.

France, Russia, China and Japan are involved it seems.

So if it has to be in any of those places, France would be best option, I guess.

That doesnt mean the Maximoff are french. Just that their family moved there.

Bryan said he does not want X-men look like a Soap opera.

Dynasty_2.jpg

Russia would make more sense from comic history perspective.

If they want to pay homage to easten euroean background then Russia would make more
sense.

I thought about Russia too, but for some reason thought some fans wouldnt like Russia for their origin, dont know why, lol.

Maximoff and Russia kind of match.

Nice house. Though, if it were in Russia, I'd expect the name would be spelled using the Cyrillic alphabet, as in, "Максимов."

Pietro's house!!

BOVa9yZCEAAiLGe.jpg:large

Will Wanda be involved?? please, Bryan!!

Ooh! This is a surprise. Especially for someone like Quicksilver who it appeared was only in the story because of "a cool sequence" Singer had designed.

I always felt he had a bigger role than that.

Many fans and haters believe everything they read on the net. chhh.

Hyped with what Singer has in store for all this subplot.

I never believed Quicksilver would only be used for 1 sequenze.

Nightcrawler In X2 may have been choosen for opening attack but there was more to his
role than that.

Just like I find It hard to believe It that Bryan Singer only added Quicksilver because Joss Whedon announced plans for Avengers sequel.But haters will believe anything.

I never believed Quicksilver would only be used for 1 sequenze.

Nightcrawler In X2 may have been choosen for opening attack but there was more to his
role than that.

Just like I find It hard to believe It that Bryan Singer only added Quicksilver because Joss Whedon announced plans for Avengers sequel.But haters will believe anything.

Everything you said in this post is exactly how I feel. :up:

I'll be disappointed if Quicksilver is some American kid who just gets caught up...although the casting suggests that would be the case.

All mutants of the world are american, because AMERICA rules!!

:D

joke appart, I hope Singer and writers break that formula for once and for all. its getting stupid and lazy.

Not every mutant in the X-movies have been American. Sure though, they should have used more of that international flair that the X-Men characters have.

my comment was a joke.

but its a bit sad how Colossus, Storm, Gambit, Banshee and Moira have all been american.

Thats the appeal and richness of the X-Men universe, being mutants all over the world, but the franchise hasnt done a good job with that. The only x-man that have had justice in that sense Nightcrawler, and he was easily one of the best characters of the trilogy.

Did they ever point out Storm was African? I can't recall.

Gambit is American.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"