Cate Blanchett is the Mysterious & Powerful Villainess HELA! - Part 1

Lol. I agree with the last few posts. I wanna see more Hela :hrt:

After watching Thor Ragnarok today I definitely would love more Hela.

I am also even more against making her "Lady Death" in the Infinity War movies, as some have suggested.

It was glorious! And Hela confirmed herself as my favorite MCU villain. The film needs a lot more of her. What a woman!

Excellent choice, good sir. I quite agree. :woot: And hell yeah, the film definitely needed more of her. If I had my way, it would be a good 20-30 minutes longer, and that time would be entirely filled with Hela being a badass and murdering everyone around her. :cwink:

The 3 sexiest frames of the decade for me

adhkk2.png

Whilst that scene is crazy sexy, my vote for sexiest Hela scene still goes to the executioner scene:

tumblr_p2xmp0HF7y1qgucfxo3_540.gif

:hmr:

After watching Thor Ragnarok today I definitely would love more Hela.

I am also even more against making her "Lady Death" in the Infinity War movies, as some have suggested.

:up:

And I'm even more for it. :oldrazz:

I could pay to watch Cate as Hela just strutting around and saying random **** and be quite happy with no other characters, story or film behind it. Yeah Fin, I'd love a 4 hour cut of Ragnarok with an extra 40 minutes of Hela. Would especially love to see the history, with Hela and Bad Odin at their peak!

Too bad the film is called "Thor: Ragnarok" and not "Hela".

I could pay to watch Cate as Hela just strutting around and saying random **** and be quite happy with no other characters, story or film behind it. Yeah Fin, I'd love a 4 hour cut of Ragnarok with an extra 40 minutes of Hela. Would especially love to see the history, with Hela and Bad Odin at their peak!

Same. Let's petition Waititi to release the 'Hela Cut'. :woot: Or direct a Hela origin movie all about her past with Odin up until she was imprisoned. Valkyrie could be in it too with her Valkyrie sisters. Sigh... if only. :cwink:

Too bad the film is called "Thor: Ragnarok" and not "Hela".

Dude, chill. :funny: We all know what the film is called, doesn't stop us from wishing there was more Hela though. She's an awesome, funny, badass female villain played by an extremely popular actress, it's not surprising that some of the audience would like to see more of her.

Same. Let's petition Waititi to release the 'Hela Cut'. :woot: Or direct a Hela origin movie all about her past with Odin up until she was imprisoned. Valkyrie could be in it too with her Valkyrie sisters. Sigh... if only. :cwink:
I’ve started saving up for Taika’s present to convince him to take on this very worthwhile project. We’re going halves right? ;)

I’ve started saving up for Taika’s present to convince him to take on this very worthwhile project. We’re going halves right? ;)

I'll set up a Kickstarter page, we're bound to get to $200 mil in no time. :cwink:

With a historical Hela movie, we'd also get more Fenris!

tumblr_p4l11oFOog1w7e2b6o4_500.gif

tumblr_p4l11oFOog1w7e2b6o3_500.gif

Good doggo. :ilv:

:up:

And I'm even more for it. :oldrazz:

I feel putting those two characters on screen together would only take away from both of them, as opposed to being a good mix. Thanos would either come off as her lackey or she would come off as his. Either way one of them would suffer in terms of plot agency or importance. I don't think putting her in that role would work.

Dude, chill. :funny: We all know what the film is called, doesn't stop us from wishing there was more Hela though. She's an awesome, funny, badass female villain played by an extremely popular actress, it's not surprising that some of the audience would like to see more of her.

I am chilled.

Was she funny though? I didn't lol at anything she said or did, unlike Thor, Valkyrie and Loki. She was definitely badass and powerful though. Think she'll come back in further Marvel movies? i would bet on it, as no one stays dead in Marvel

I am chilled.

giphy.gif
:oldrazz:

Was she funny though? I didn't lol at anything she said or did, unlike Thor, Valkyrie and Loki. She was definitely badass and powerful though. Think she'll come back in further Marvel movies? i would bet on it, as no one stays dead in Marvel

Heck yeah she was funny. Of course, whether you find a character funny or not is entirely subjective and depends on your own sense of humour, but I definitely found her funny. The executioner scene got good laughs every time I saw Ragnarok with an audience, as did 'Did you listen to a word I just said??' The thing that's funny about Hela isn't the lines themselves, it's all in Cate's wonderful off-kilter delivery of those lines and how damn sassy she made Hela. The character just gives no ****s whatsoever. Has an entire army arrayed before her with their weapons raised? Nonchanantly checks her nails and gives them all a speech about how awesome she is. Just slaughtered that entire army single-handedly? Struts around amongst all the corpses smirking and preening like a proud jungle cat amongst defenceless prey. She knows she's a badass, she knows that no one can touch her and she loves it, that's what makes her funny to me.

Oh, and I'm fairly confident we haven't seen the last of her.

Hela: Tell me about yourself, Skurge.
Skurge: Well, my dad was a stone mason and...
Hela: Yeah. Right. Ok. I'll just... I'll stop you there.

:funny:

She don't care. :funny:

"SAD" :hehe:

"Oh look, still alive." :woot:

Gold. The hole exchange. :woot:

"To execute their vision... but mainly to execute people."

Thanos needs to be told that it's rude to steal a lady's cool way to make an entrance:

tumblr_p06ot50T6u1svfiimo1_540.gif

tumblr_p06ot50T6u1svfiimo2_540.gif

New MCU Fight: Thor vs Hulk in the Marvel Films threads.

Be sure to vote guys the link is in my signature.

So Cate has gone from the goddess of death to the witch next door. :woot:

[YT]oQGA42-U0Ro[/YT]

001.jpg

Hyped, can't wait! :jd:

I still wonder how she crushed Mjölnir.

if you look at it frame by frame, she did it with her fingers only

6360898-giphy+%286%29.gif

I'm still salty that they removed Mjölnir.

it's the most iconic weapon in the Norse mythology.

So, this is from the new Marvel Contest of Champions 'Infinity Chaos' event:

[YT]FRJXlsQUqUA[/YT]

DZ9Rj7GW0AA_quS.jpg

DZ9Rj7FXUAAgQlI.jpg

DZ9Rj7FWkAI4Iw4.jpg

giphy-downsized.gif

I'll one up you -- if you play the game -- there's this little cut scene:

gve8Dqz.jpg

That pic was actually in my post. :oldrazz:

This is going to be me in the theatre if it actually gets to the very end of the post-credits scene in IW with no mention or even tiny little hint of Hela being involved in some way in A4 after the endless little hints and clues:

giphy.gif

Shows how good it could be if Hela is included!

That pic was actually in my post. :oldrazz:

This is going to be me in the theatre if it actually gets to the very end of the post-credits scene in IW with no mention or even tiny little hint of Hela being involved in some way in A4 after the endless little hints and clues:

giphy.gif

Oh really? If so - sorry didn't see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"