The HULK Thread - Part 1

Speaking of how the Hulk got there, I didn't really get an explanation in the movie, other than the presumption that Valkyrie brought him there...

Did I miss something?

Sakaar is surrounded by wormholes. Hulk came through one of them (the one called the "Devil's Anus", IIRC) in the Quinjet.

H2fO9ty.jpg

I feel like there are some great Thor/Bruce deleted scenes on Sakaar judging by some tralers & pics! Like that 'brain is the strongest musle' (paraphrasing) clip

that element was one of the best in the movie:ilv::ilv:

I wonder if they'll have much time together during the 2 big Avengers films.

I just want Spidey (in his classic suit) and Hulk on the big screen, at the same time, in the same scene. Then i can die happy.

So pure coincidence? :huh:

I'd say more of a high-probability coincidence. Hulk went into space with no particular direction or flight experience and got pulled into a particularly powerful wormhole.

I think we can all connect the dots to how he got there. He unwittingly flew the Quinjet into space and got sucked into a wormhole. Maybe it wasn't even in space but just a random one maybe in the middle of the ocean or some such. And then he popped out in and crash landed in Sakaar which is surrounded by wormholes and got picked up by Valkyrie. Dude likes to fight so just went with it.

There's been so much awesome concept art (and posters) for this film. Love it!!

Can I please just bring up how well executed the scene with Hulk reforming back to Banner on the jet is?

Can I please just bring up how well executed the scene with Hulk reforming back to Banner on the jet is?
It's a fantastic scene. The struggle between the 2 personalities...
Hulk was handled expertly like never before in this movie.

It was indeed awesome, loved the Hulk trying to fight him for control also. The scene actually me happy to see Banner yet sad for the Hulk at the same time.

Indeed. I was wondering did Hulk speak during that scene it sounds like he said "Stop It" or was it just a weird roar?

That scene was emotional on two levels in my view. First how upset Hulk was about Thor possibly leaving, really showing what friendship bond they have below all that surface bickering and rivalry. Then of course the part mentioned that so well shows how Hulk is just as afraid of Banner as Banner is of Hulk.

Indeed. I was wondering did Hulk speak during that scene it sounds like he said "Stop It" or was it just a weird roar?

Just the roar as far as I remember, but he may said something.

Mjölnir;36075723 said:
That scene was emotional on two levels in my view. First how upset Hulk was about Thor possibly leaving, really showing what friendship bond they have below all that surface bickering and rivalry. Then of course the part mentioned that so well shows how Hulk is just as afraid of Banner as Banner is of Hulk.

:up:

Another fantastic scene was when Banner nearly transformed again when Thor asked him why he was acting so strange. That was he scene that made me realize just how perfectly these character were casted. They play so well off each other.

As well as the one where Banner drops out the ship to fight Fenrir. But basically dies after landing. A dark thought I had was Banner was subconsciously trying to kill himself again before he turned back into the Hulk. But it's a far far far fetched opinion.

I like when The Hulk rocks a fade.

What is that 3rd pic? :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"