The HULK Thread - Part 1

tumblr_p34i70SJ4F1sdxw5qo2_1280.jpg

Even after partaking and studying the HD leaked clips, I still cannot determine if Hulk's leg is healed after Fenrir bites him. They hide his right leg so well.

Healing factor still not quite confirmed for MCU Hulk :(

EDIT: Nvm found this screengrab

myVD826LpXIqVSH4iQURtHU1yc2qwsBb3tmSgtzw-Y4.jpg

tumblr_p38yyb0Yx01rdozvzo1_1280.jpg

myVD826LpXIqVSH4iQURtHU1yc2qwsBb3tmSgtzw-Y4.jpg

Leg is perfectly fine from what I can tell. No scar, and this presumably is not even much more than an hour after his fight with Fenrir.

Also watching this part in motion, Hulk is pretty calm looking at first but when he sees Loki crossing him to walk closer to Thor, he kind of sneers at him and his open hand closes into a fist.

Grudge or is he being protective of Thor?

Last edited:
Btw, in the Hulk vs Thor fight, I've wondered how a couple of thor fans came up with the idea thor body slammed hulk. If anything, it was the opposite.

Also watching this part in motion, Hulk is pretty calm looking at first but when he sees Loki crossing him to walk closer to Thor, he kind of sneers at him and his open hand closes into a fist.

Grudge or is he being protective of Thor?
It's clearly grudge towards Loki. It's only the second time Hulk sees him after the arena, when Hulk was still very much pissed off... so he is still on edge about Loki and rightfully so. And Thor doesn't need protection. :woot:

Btw, in the Hulk vs Thor fight, I've wondered how a couple of thor fans came up with the idea thor body slammed hulk. If anything, it was the opposite.

This is really a big deal to you isn't it lmao.

This is really a big deal to you isn't it lmao.

It seems it's a huge deal for you, since you need to mention it all the the time in every thread. Thor had great feats in ragnarok; you don't need to be so insecure. LOL!

oar2lnfb4td01.png
I'm not even sure if I can post this... :DV:

Pretty sure Age of Ultron is the only film with Hulk in it with no nudity from either Hulk or Banner

I'm surprised at how much I liked Hulk in the movie. I was unimpressed with the parts shown during the trailers and I thought Hulk talking throughout the whole movie just wouldn't work for me but it surprisingly did. Hulk and Valkyrie as best buddies was a great idea. That was so on point as both Ruffalo and Tessa brought great chemistry to the screen. The Banner and Thor interaction parts were cool as well. I also liked how Hulk wasn't featured in the 3rd act very prominently as it allowed Thor to be the real MVP of the show. Overall, I really liked what Taika and Co. did with Hulk in here.

I'm surprised at how much I liked Hulk in the movie. I was unimpressed with the parts shown during the trailers and I thought Hulk talking throughout the whole movie just wouldn't work for me but it surprisingly did. Hulk and Valkyrie as best buddies was a great idea. That was so on point as both Ruffalo and Tessa brought great chemistry to the screen. The Banner and Thor interaction parts were cool as well. I also liked how Hulk wasn't featured in the 3rd act very prominently as it allowed Thor to be the real MVP of the show. Overall, I really liked what Taika and Co. did with Hulk in here.

Same here, I was a bit concerned by that based on the trailers glad they went the route they went.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"