Catwoman Fans I Need Your Help

I think they should cast Keira Knightley as the cat woman...shes got all the moves..and curves ;)

keira_knightley_narrowweb__300x450,2.jpg
Id never thot about her but brilliant idea!

i actually wrote a catwoman feature script entailng selina's true origins and as much as i love keira knightly, im loyal to niki notarile who has already done one hell of a job in my fan films. but to each their own. i do hope to make that movie some day though. good luck on your script too.

Simple:

Selina Kyle, born to a ****ish mother and a father who seemed to hate her, ran away from home at the age of thirteen. To survive, she became a thief, later also becoming a prostitude out of nececity. Eventually ditching the life of ****ing for bigger scores, she became a high profile cat thief known as Catwoman, and used her ill gotten gains to make her way into Gotham's high society, possing as a socialite who simple made some very good investments. Soon, her thieving took on a Robin Hood like status as she saw the decadence of Gotham's East End in comparison to her own wealth. Her ally through all of this is Holly, another, younger prostitute who Selina befriended and is now her confidant. At some point, she discovers that the reason her father hated her is because her mother had cheated on him with crime boss Carmine Falcone, and she was his illigitimate child.
This sucks

didnt anyone read catwoman zero hour? that issue pretty much summed up her past.

I hate that, too. It's just more mysoginy from Frank Milker.

Can you pm your script? big catwoman fan.

she has to be selina kyle she should have the more modern look with the the big goggles and zip up jacket. She should steal some diamonds and statues and isis must appear she can't be catwoman without her cat and the whip must have lots of action

I hate that, too. It's just more mysoginy from Frank Milker.

I would seriously like to see some company give Frank Miller enough money get him to agree to write a graphic novel that is a strict interpretation of the complete works of Jane Austen. And all the Bronte sisters. Because it's really bad when basically every woman in his stories is either a prostitute, ****, or killed horribly. Usually a combination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"