Choose a Director for the sequel

Sava said:
really, i saw in an interview Will Smith saying that all he had to interact with sonny was a ball, to show where his heard would be :confused:

That did happen, but it was because they shot each scene three times or something, one with Tudyk, one without, and then once without any backgrounds. Special effects my friend. But just watch the DVD, he is ont most of the behind the scenes.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
That did happen, but it was because they shot each scene three times or something, one with Tudyk, one without, and then once without any backgrounds. Special effects my friend. But just watch the DVD, he is ont most of the behind the scenes.
dont have the DVD. i love the movie though ... still believe that Proyas is the most realistic choice

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Yeah my brother bought the dvd, this is what happens. Same thing as they did for Gollum.

Sava said:
dont have the DVD. i love the movie though ... still believe that Proyas is the most realistic choice

Oh i agree, I would jump for joy if Proyas got this job, its not Fox so i dont see why not, but, i see us getting an unknown to be honest.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Oh i agree, I would jump for joy if Proyas got this job, its not Fox so i dont see why not, but, i see us getting an unknown to be honest.
yeah, July 12th we'll know for sure.

Yeah, i've got a feeling we'll be waiting longer than that to be honest, dont know why, but, and i hate to say this, but my hunches concerning CB movies are usually correct

Obi-Ron said:
What happens July 12?
didnt Arad say that would get a director in 40 days oe something a ehgile ago. Ions calculated it and said that the date would be july 12th. But i think Jamon is correct, i think there will be nothing in the 12th.

Sava said:
didnt Arad say that would get a director in 40 days oe something a ehgile ago. Ions calculated it and said that the date would be july 12th. But i think Jamon is correct, i think there will be nothing in the 12th.
I was just guessing, didn't really add it up on a calender properly. I would do, but I couldn't find a 2006 Hulk calendar. :(
Still announced June 1st, 30 days in June. -1 day for the day of announcement, +July 1st to reach 30 days, then 10 days from July 2nd. I guess it's down to how pedantic one is to take the "40 days". So between July 11-12.
Anyway, regardless of whether they announce anything or not. We'll know how the project is going, especially by the lack of an announcement(still no luck finding a director). :doom:
http://www.hulkmovie.com/news/06_01_06.htm Read the original news piece there. :up:

Comicon is a week after that, maybe we'll get more info at that time.

IronMan_2005 said:
ok now I'm getting worried and pissed off!

acording to this Iron Man comes out in 2008(which we already knew), Captain America 2009, but no mention of the Hulk!!

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/eo/20060626/115135800000.html

Hopefully we get Hulk news really soon!
Hulk and IM are Marvels' first two films, one will come out in 08 and the other in 09, thats for sure. IMDB has Hulk 2 down for 08 i think. Nobody knows for sure but looks like Hulk 2 or the reake will be out by 09 at the earliest.

Well Iron-Man has taken up a May spot in '08, does this mean the Hulk movie will be out in '09?

So thats even longer to friggin wait!!!!!!!! What a biotch!!!

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
So thats even longer to friggin wait!!!!!!!! What a biotch!!!
if its a remake, then it would be nearly perfect timing, if its a sequel, again, will be good timing, i just hope that they give the new director alot of time and a good script.

I dont know, i'm getting a real bad gut feeling about this, and unfortunately, when i get a bad gut feeling on a CB movie, it usually turns out that i am right.

lets wait and see :D... we've been waiting for 3 years now, a month more isnt going to kilol us ;)

lol, look both ways before crossing the road

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
You never, know we might not be here then!

:Touches wood:

You can't see a movie if you go blind! ;)

Sava said:
lol, look both ways before crossing the road
Ohhh of course, I don't know how i've been making due with just looking in one direction! Thanks Sava, your a life saver.

Obi-Ron said:
You can't see a movie if you go blind! ;)
hehehhe :up:
[Ions is amused]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"