Choose a Director for the sequel

Ions said:
Ohhh of course, I don't know how i've been making due with just looking in one direction! Thanks Sava, your a life saver.
[Ions is amused]
hey, i've seen people do stupid things before :(

Well I'm back, and judging by the title of this thread, there going to make a sequel? If so: :) :up:

At the moment it seems they're doing a remake instead.

If I really could choose any option, Ang Lee.... :(

But since that won't happen, I'm gonna go with Guillermo Del Toro. I'd be really interested to see what his take on the Hulk would be like.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
At the moment it seems they're doing a remake instead.

Well why does the title say "sequel" and not "next film"?

Symbioted Hulk said:
Well why does the title say "sequel" and not "next film"?

Either the thread was made before that announcement or the thread maker hadnt seen the interview, but honestly, nothing has been mentioned since the "do-over" comment.

hmm... when is Comic Con?

I thinks its the around the 12th or 14th. Not fully sure though.

so we wont see you for a while then?

There is only one Director that can pull off the HULK film and that is Wes Anderson. He will bring to the screen a side of the HULK fans want to see. And the only man besides Eric BANANANANANANANANANAN that can pull off playing the HULK.............................Wait for it................................................................ a little more........................................Bill Murray. I know I know its perfect.

Spawn187 said:
There is only one Director that can pull off the HULK film and that is Wes Anderson. He will bring to the screen a side of the HULK fans want to see. And the only man besides Eric BANANANANANANANANANAN that can pull off playing the HULK.............................Wait for it................................................................ a little more........................................Bill Murray. I know I know its perfect.

Dont drink and type.........its dangerous.

Chaos Bringer said:
I'm not picking on your opinion but - WHY?

what has he done that blew you away. I've never enjoyed anything he's done...

He handled the Crow really well. Its one of my favorite comic movies. I think he'll be really good for the Hulk.

Who ever directed HELLBOY should direct hulk 2.

Make a action movie! but still make a sequal to Ang's art movie.

Get Peter David to help with the script.

Joe Carnahan would be a good choice also, i think he is free at the moment, and NARC was an awesome movie.

Narc is completely different to Hulk

I would like to see Ang Lee do it again although it isnt going to happen. I mean come on, the guy actually put on the Mo cap suit and played the Hulk. You wont find that around too often.

iceberg325 said:
I would like to see Ang Lee do it again although it isnt going to happen. I mean come on, the guy actually put on the Mo cap suit and played the Hulk. You wont find that around too often.

In my opinion that's a point against the original movie. Bana should have been Hulk.

Obi-Ron said:
In my opinion that's a point against the original movie. Bana should have been Hulk.
That was never gonna happen in 2002 at ILM. Maybe if it was at WETA it would. Using actors to mocap was pretty new, as was having an actor on set to act with the human cast(only a few movies did it).
I know what you mean Obi(and agree), but we have to be realistic. ILM was always gonna Mocap it themselves, infact few directors spend much time at these places when the studios are creating all this cgi. Ang not only camped out there for months, but did Hulk himself after it was clear ILM was going down the "wrestling" route for fighting(all confirmed in the extras on the dvd).
All this has changed nowadays thanks to the success of LOTR and Kong(audience believing cgi characters wise).
I'll be disappointed if whoever plays Banner isn't doing Hulk on set, and in mocap. Hopefully Marvel and the director are on the ball with these things.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"