Comic Nods and Easter Eggs Thread

I didnt see the Captain America vid on here. I couldnt believe it myself, but yup there he is. Watch over and over again right when he says "you might even see captain america, you see him for a split second.

here
captaina.JPG

now watch this vid
http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/videos/26297/Louis_Leterrier_Talks_Hulk.html

i this has been posted here before sorry:bh:
why would they put Captain America there in that scene??

Or a more evident cameo of CAP was in the arctic scene which got cut....

For those that a getting :cmad: about not seeing a good clean shot of CAP. Just relax.....the director said you "MIGHT" see Captain America himself. The might doesn't mean you will for sure see it....apparently it probably got cut (the arctic scene).
i wonder if the Arctic scene was replaced at the end with that of the Tony Stark cameo.

i wonder if the Arctic scene was replaced at the end with that of the Tony Stark cameo.

I think the Tony Stark scene was always supposed to be at the end, probably originally after the credit like Iron Man, but since the commercial came out, they put it before the credits. As for the arctic.....That was probably in the beginning but was cut and edited out. (or at least that is how the novel started...with the arctic)

:bh:

Yes, and i think i got a couple more in me, then another time or two at the dollar theater in the coming weeks.....and then a break and wait for the DVD.
Good going, Ive seen it 5 times and still not bored with it, I like going with different people.

smh...just watch a torrent, fellas.

watch between 2:58 - 3:01
by his right hand behind the broken cop car you see captain america flip out and run off...in blue and red...etc.

I can see it, I have a 24in IMAC tho, so maybe thats why. Just sloooooow it down, I mean right when he says you "might" see him, you can see him.:brucebat:

It looks more like debris of a cop far flying off Abomination's face to me.

Reports initially said the arctic scene was cut from the beginning of the movie.

i was watching The Score this morning on TNT. first time i've ever seen this movie. made in 2001. a heist flick. very good film. starring Robert Deniro, Marlon Brando, and our boy Ed Norton.
anyway, i noticed 2 great things that reminded me very much of The Incredible Hulk movie.
1) in the movie there is this old janitor guy, and i'm pretty damn sure he's the exact same guy who played Stanley the restaurant owner in TIH ! so, we got a reunion going on with Norton and this old guy. cool.
2) at the end there's a scene where Norton is running through the streets, and he's wearing a bag-type thing across his chest/shoulder exactly like in TIH where he's running through the streets of Brazil with his laptop strapped around his back.

cool stuff. i highly recommend you all to see The Score. it really is a great heist flick. :)

i was watching The Score this morning on TNT. first time i've ever seen this movie. made in 2001. a heist flick. very good film. starring Robert Deniro, Marlon Brando, and our boy Ed Norton.
anyway, i noticed 2 great things that reminded me very much of The Incredible Hulk movie.
1) in the movie there is this old janitor guy, and i'm pretty damn sure he's the exact same guy who played Stanley the restaurant owner in TIH ! so, we got a reunion going on with Norton and this old guy. cool.
2) at the end there's a scene where Norton is running through the streets, and he's wearing a bag-type thing across his chest/shoulder exactly like in TIH where he's running through the streets of Brazil with his laptop strapped around his back.

cool stuff. i highly recommend you all to see The Score. it really is a great heist flick. :)
its a very good movie. :cwink:

at first i thought it was just a piece of the cop car that is blue and red fly off, but it just seems to be too much of a coincidence that the director was talking about captain america as they were showing the clip.

i would think they would make a bigger deal of a cap appearance. it seems too subtle. but at the same time why would LL mention it if it's not in the movie. like he said, his cut is the final cut.

Anyone have a picture of the Steve Roger's portrait in Ross's Office?

I still haven't been able to see that DD/Spidey "cameo".

Got an early copy of Hulk and was watching it and specially stopping on that section...nadda.

There's two parts..

The first part, something is clearly swinging across buildings, but the part where the guy in the smoke looks more like someone being flung by Abomination.

Being from the UK and having the DVD i can tell you that the guy in smoke is being flung by Abom. however the unknown thing behind the Hulk just before could be someone... not sure.

Anyone have a picture of the Steve Roger's portrait in Ross's Office?

Sorry for the double posting but i just took some captures from my DVD.

Cap.jpg

Here i have highlighted the 'Cap' photo. All that makes me think is Cap is because u can see something like a star on the chest area.

Throw.jpg

Can't actually find the shot with the mysterious swinging figure... so i think it must be a trick of the eye.

Hope i've helped
:)

I say the best cameo is crashing Reed & Sue's wedding...or it would be if Jack was with him. :csad:

Sorry for the double posting but i just took some captures from my DVD.

Cap.jpg

Here i have highlighted the 'Cap' photo. All that makes me think is Cap is because u can see something like a star on the chest area.

About time someone posted this shot ;) Thanks!

If you could, check the scene right before that shot.

The screen pans horizontally as we see the city skyline and lowers to an overhead shot of the street (if I remember)

It's like a minute or 2 before the scene where he flings the other guy.

There's something that moves across the rooftops in this scene.. it's small and near the top.

I'll see if I can locate a timestamp.

I saw it yesterday on my tv. But when playing it on my computer and looking up close i just saw like a light.

You reckon that's Cap's portrait?

All i can get... the light is what i think we see, i know its light because it travels over things and gets brighter in some places. You'll see when you watch the DVD.
light.jpg

Unless that's not the part.

Hrm, not sure, I think that might be it.

thanks for the screen caps Cth, i compared and it is the same scene. Sorry to say it's just light not any swinging hero :(

:spidey:Spiderman is though in the hulk.

I dont think I have the disc with the deleted opening scene unless im not seeing it anywhere. but the first deleted scene i have is in brazil i am just guessing fast the run up the mountain wasnt in the film to begin with(can not remember.) so before he goes to his place the mans shoulder at the store is a spiderman poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"