Days of Future Past Cool as Ice: The Shawn Ashmore/Iceman Thread

good question, lol

Im sure there is a nice mall on the city yet, so thats where they bought the new costumes and the other X-men go from time to time to shave their faces and Storm gets a new haircut too :funny:

good question, lol

Im sure there is a nice mall on the city yet, so thats where they bought the new costumes and the other X-men go from time to time to shave their faces and Storm gets a new haircut too :funny:

If this was Man of Steel, they could go into any Sears or 7-11 store that the camera suspiciously panned to.

1961920_742097532487372_1561605927_o.jpg

what actors don't appreciate being in a comic book movie these days? probably some but most are just happy to be in one

comic book movies have pretty much been the big deal over the last decade, there is about 4 of them a year

I wasn't ready too! I was just looking forward to the ice-form but ice-slides too! YASSS!!!

I hope we get a close-up shot of Iceman in ice-form!

He also looks better in his full ice-form than he did in TLS.

I also wasn't prepared for a full ice slide in the trailer. I may have squealed like a 5 yr old girl while trying to watch it quietly at my desk..... I'm not ashamed.

It was cool, but I liked how the suit would ice up along with him in other versions. But it's realistic.

I didn't like the iced up x-suit in X3. Gave his ice form a bland appearance to me.

Him ice sliding out of one of Blink's portals is pure visual gold.

Iceman on a slide was something I hoped for, but didn't expect at all. The Sentinels and Iceman were my two favorite things from the trailer. It was worth the wait and really delivered.

The Iceman has (finally) arrived! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"