Sequels Costuming of the X-Men

first off Wolverine, Angel, and Storm still look bad, and second, we're still looking a stylized photoshop image and doesn't truly represent how those costumes would have looked in real life.

Colossus needs some work and the others could have a darkening of colors but unless you have a million dollars to throw at just seeing how it would have looked then this is the best idea we have.

I got two idea's on how the costumes can be done.

Costumes like these except every character has their own unique color scheme.

Or black and grey color scheme costumes like these except only Wolverine is wearing the mask and not all the characters.

Last edited:
am i the only one who didnt mind the coatumes?

Maybe... I hated them. They had neither form, nor function.

Keep the X uniforms they have now! After seeing how stupid the Watchmen costumes look I'm glad we got the X-Men costumes the way they were in the movies!

http://www.theglobalcollector.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/night-owl.jpg

not stupid.

I hate the X uniforms they have now. Black leather is a safe way to go to not look really stupid but it does nothing to give personality to the individual characters. Cyclops is the only character that should retain the look frrom the X-men movies.

i think you shouldnt **** wit **** you shoudnt, they have established costumes, modifiy enough t make new but not to remake, dont out them in bright stuf, leave them in the black leather, maybe make the individual seams bigger as each costume is different there, but keep the same idea as singer's movies did, im not touchin hackners ****

new characters and new costumes.....from the new x-men

0504_NewXmenAcademyX1.jpg
513153-s_magma_super.jpg

and i didnt just mean the outfits...i meant the characters too. namely Magma, Surge, Rockslide, dust, and Hellion (cause they killed all the other phycics :))

hellz ya! like the t-1000 only more bad ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"