• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Arrowverse General CRISIS on Infinite Earths - 5 show crossover (TAG SPOILERS!)

Great to see, though I’m more interested in knowing which Earth Black Lightning takes place. Can’t be Earth-1 as Supergirl has been mentioned within that show, though that doesn’t mean it’s Earth-38 either. I’m intrigued!
Not entirely true...Supergirl has appeared on Earth-1 three times now to help save the day. She could be like the unicorn of superheroes on that Earth - the one who's appeared so rarely she's practically a myth, lol.

But yeah, it would make the most sense to put BL on neither Earth-1 nor Earth-38.

I would also prefer if Black Lightning isn't from Earth 1 or Earth 38 and also it makes sense that would be the case since in the Black Lightning show they never mention Flash or Green Arrow, I think they mentioned Supergirl but it sounded like she's a fictional character in the BL Earth. I'm going to assume that either the Monitor or Oliver will recruit BL (and his daughters) for the crisis as I think Oliver will likely go to different Earths during season 8 of Arrow.

Is Batwoman on Earth-1? I can't remember

Is Batwoman on Earth-1? I can't remember
I guess, technically, she was. Though based on Kara’s interaction with Kate, there was some conflation of the Earth-1 and Earth-38 versions of Batman/Gotham. Perhaps “Crisis” will magically merge the realities and the confusion will finally be resolved. :cool:

Thanks

I guess, technically, she was. Though based on Kara’s interaction with Kate, there was some conflation of the Earth-1 and Earth-38 versions of Batman/Gotham. Perhaps “Crisis” will magically merge the realities and the confusion will finally be resolved. :cool:
Guess we'll see. I know there's a good chance Supergirl will appear on an episode of Batwoman later in the season

I’m hoping the end result of this crossover is the merging of all of the Earths.

Count me in with that.

The merging of the remaining Earths was the purpose of the original comic so that would make sense.

They need to reprise Earth-90 and state that it hasn't been destroyed at all. They need to depict Earth-90 Flash in an epic way, making him fight along the rest of the guys.
We need a TRUE Earth-90 Flash revival this time.

Not entirely true...Supergirl has appeared on Earth-1 three times now to help save the day. She could be like the unicorn of superheroes on that Earth - the one who's appeared so rarely she's practically a myth, lol.

But yeah, it would make the most sense to put BL on neither Earth-1 nor Earth-38.

I would also prefer if Black Lightning isn't from Earth 1 or Earth 38 and also it makes sense that would be the case since in the Black Lightning show they never mention Flash or Green Arrow, I think they mentioned Supergirl but it sounded like she's a fictional character in the BL Earth. I'm going to assume that either the Monitor or Oliver will recruit BL (and his daughters) for the crisis as I think Oliver will likely go to different Earths during season 8 of Arrow.
We're assuming here that the Black Lightning we meet will be the one from his show. When talking about the multiverse, it's important to remember that many characters have dopplegangers. The producer of the BL show (seemed) quite insistent in BL not appearing in any of the Arrowverse shows, but if the BL that does appear is simply a different one, then, well... That's a workaround.

I’m hoping the end result of this crossover is the merging of all of the Earths.
Honestly, I think that'll cause too many complications.

We initially thought there were 52 Earths, then we heard 53 (with Earth X) and now we've got up to at least Earth 90. I think it's more likely at this point that there will only become 52 Earths when this big event happens. I can't see them merging every character into one Earth, that throws away multiverse opportunities, and then you've got issues like Supergirl having alien immigrants and such; something Earth-1 doesn't remotely have.

As much as I'd have liked it if Supergirl was on Earth-1, I think it's too late for that now. If they suddenly throw everyone together, then who remembers (from before), who doesn't? What happens to doppelgängers? We've met several versions of our characters, so do they die? Do they seize to exist? Are they all merged into each other (in which case the Barry Allen we see post crisis will be an entirely new character - same goes for everyone else). It's too chaotic I'd think to explain it all.

We're assuming here that the Black Lightning we meet will be the one from his show. When talking about the multiverse, it's important to remember that many characters have dopplegangers. The producer of the BL show (seemed) quite insistent in BL not appearing in any of the Arrowverse shows, but if the BL that does appear is simply a different one, then, well... That's a workaround.

I'm 100% sure that we will see the Black Lightning from the show as Marc Guggenhiem stated that he spoke to Salim Akil about BL appearing the Crisis and Akil was fine with it.

Cress Williams pretty much indicated that its the same BL that we know when he confirmed the news on his Instagram with the caption “You asked for it… you got it!!!”.

Last edited:
I'm 100% sure that we will see the Black Lightning from the show as Marc Guggenhiem stated that he spoke to Salim Akil about BL appearing the Crisis and Akil was fine with it.

Cress Williams pretty much indicated that its the same BL that we know when he confirmed the news on his Instagram with the caption “You asked for it… you got it!!!”.

I am slightly disappointed then that this won’t be a five show crossover, one of which would be from Pierces perspective.

You mean six; it's already five.
Oh? Arrow, Flash, Legends & Supergirl? What’s the fifth show? In any case, yes. Black Lightning won’t have a distinctive episode.

Broadcast schedule for the five shows:
  1. Supergirl, December 8th, 8pm (Special Time)
  2. Batwoman, December 9th, 8pm (Special Day & Time)
  3. The Flash, December 10th, 8pm
  4. Arrow, January 14th, 8pm
  5. Legends of Tomorrow, January 14th, 9pm

The fact that US TV schedules are done so far in advance baffles this Brit - we don't get confirmation until about two weeks before!

Batwoman.

Totally forgot about Batwoman, though I don’t exactly have high hopes for it. I’m sceptical of Ruby Rose as an actress, and I swear if they push the LGBT angle too hard, I’m gunna tune the hell out!

Totally forgot about Batwoman, though I don’t exactly have high hopes for it. I’m sceptical of Ruby Rose as an actress, and I swear if they push the LGBT angle too hard, I’m gunna tune the hell out!

For better or worse (and sometimes it's worse :word:), the stars and co-stars of these shows have multiple “love interest” side plots. And it’s not necessarily pushing an agenda if the lesbian protagonist merely follows the same romance template as other series.

Last edited:
I mean, is giving her an early Arrow Oliver Queen love life "pushing the LGTBQ" agenda?

Honestly, I am hoping that we dont focus on anyone's love life period during this crossover.

Considering the huge cast involved, I just want to see an epic crossover event.

Though when it comes to Batwoman's portion of the crossover, I hope that it does not end up being a case where the dialogue and characters are written as poorly as what I saw in the Batwoman trailer. I have never seen a series premiere trailer for any show (let alone a comic book based one) receive so much dislikes on it in my entire life.

Honestly, I am hoping that we dont focus on anyone's love life period during this crossover.

Considering the huge cast involved, I just want to see an epic crossover event.
Ditto.

Edit: Bet they do, though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"