• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Curvier Women are Smarter than Skinny Women

Hobgoblin

Veritas veritatum
Reaction score
http://www.physorg.com/news114062670.html

Cool news. Now I really want a hour glass woman. Sexy and smart!:woot:

It'll still never happen. :csad:
salma-hayek-picture-6.jpg

salma_hayek_1.jpg

^Nice excuse to post some Hayek pics :up: :D

Oh, everyone knows that. Come on, when have you ever seen a smart skinny girl? They're usually the ones that do the infamous uptalk. I have never seen a fat girl uptalk.

Chubbies. That's all it is. Chubbies with cute faces.

Well there not smart enough to lose weight..
Why the hell would you want Salma to lose weight? Thats a curvy woman, not a fat one. Big difference. Curvy is sexy, tooth picks are not.

Oh and the correct form is "they're." Now who isnt too smart? ;)

Why the hell would you want Salma to lose weight? Thats a curvy woman, not a fat one. Big difference. Curvy is sexy, tooth picks are not.

Oh and the correct form is "they're." Now who isnt too smart? ;)

No it's "there"

i like curvaceous women but not chublets

Ok...but its not a matter of opinion. Its the way the language works. But whatever. We need more pics.

Well you know what sometime you just have to look at yourself straight in the mirror and say "When in Rome"

getout.jpg

2000368g.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"