The Last Jedi Daisy Ridley as Rey (VIII)

Star Wars and CodeGirl to Win Best Portrayals of Leading Women in Tech
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA (PRWEB) MAY 18, 2016

The Reel Women in Technology (Reel WiT) Award for the best portrayal of a leading woman in technology is presented by the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media, Google, and the National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT).
The 2016 Fiction Winner is Rey of Star Wars: Episode VII – the Force Awakens, accepted by Rayne Roberts, Creative Executive at Lucasfilm on behalf of Daisy Ridley and producer Kathleen Kennedy, who had a few words from the set of Episode VIII. Rey, a presumably orphaned woman on planet Jakku, survives as a smart, savvy scavenger who scales dangerous shipwrecks for scrap metal, and uses her mechanical and engineering skills to repurpose parts that she can trade for food at the Niima Outpost. Rey became co-pilot of the Millennium Falcon after meeting legendary pilot Han Solo, who recognized her skills and potential within moments of meeting her. In a galaxy on the brink of war, Rey stood out as a heroine who saves the day.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/05/prweb13423891.htm

Last edited:

Something I tried Daisy Ridley smugglers gear with Chewbacca.

Rey Smugglers Gear

Last edited:
Ridleygram:

Daisy Ridley said:
#whatcoulditallmean #couldjustbeasweatyforehead #orcouldbeaSPOILER #amijabbasdaughter #onlytimewilltell #lalala #partialfaceselfiesaremyfave

13473125_293122921027544_1193402789_n.jpg

June 22, 2016

Daisy Ridley said:
SPOILER

Rian Johnson said:

July 3, 2016

Daisy Ridley said:
#DOUBLEPOSTMONDAY! If @riancjohnson can share it, so can I oooooh la laaaaaa, where could it be, what could it mean! #episodeVIIIiscoming ...... #in18months #thewaitstruggleisreal

13584060_542962332562767_1412078295_n.jpg

July 4, 2016

Daisy Ridley said:
SURPRISE! It's #workoutwednesday cause I don't know if I have time to train Friday! Ran to tthe gym between different set ups so wore a pillowcase on my head to protect my REY HAIRSTYLE from Instagram's gaze #topemployee #secrecyqueen @gravzy12 pushing me super hard! #strongfortoolong #gainz ALSO Eid Mubarak!

July 6, 2016

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHheUQshhEi/

Well for one thing, I think that she'll have her hair down this time around. The big question is, will the actual style be any different?

I was hoping she had a padawan hair cut.

Not me. I have no interest in bringing back such things. Luke and Rey (especially the latter) should be a new/different kind of Jedi, who look/do things differently from the Old Jedi Order.

Ridley is not finished filming for VIII yet.

Daisy Ridley said:
daisyridleyWRAP PARDI!!! Gary and Dave are our camera A and B operators and they are FANTASTIC fantastic humans #notquitewrapped #emotionsemotionsemotions #suchaluckyluckylady #thisdresscouldnotbebettersuitedforagirlwhodanceslikeido

13643462_968382113261071_51869161_n.jpg

July 11, 2016

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHuwjEmhkXe/

Is that what she wore in the Kylo duel or is it what she was wearing handing the saber to Luke?

That is footage from the filming of the snow duel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"