Daredevil: FULL SEASON ONE Discussion Thread (BEWARE, SPOILERS GALORE!)

Discussion in 'Daredevil' started by flickchick85, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Sundancer Cynicist

You are officially my FAQS guy :up:

You almost have to binge watch to keep your memory fresh and connect all the story pieces. On the plus, side you pick up stuff you didn't before when you watch again. Just finished watching the whole season for the second time. Totally forgot Vanessa gets away.

At the very end when she takes his hand...does Karen suspect Matt is Daredevil? It seems to be meant to be ambiguous.

2. Random490 Registered

I've always been good at remembering those small details and reading between the lines. The hand holding and "look" I believe was meant to suggest a romantic relationship was about. Give the characters a bit of a hopeful outlook to end the season on. It seems ambiguous because I think the music was transitioning from Karen emotional stake from guilt of killing Wesley to her romantic emotion for Matt.

3. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

So... anyone find it odd that season 2 is only a month away... and still no word on the Season 1 DVD release?

4. Man in the Suit Greeting

I'm not sure what's going on with Disney releasing the Marvel shows. Agent Carter and SHIELD Season 2 were released as overpriced Amazon exclusives with no special features.

5. spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

i know... it was very upsetting :(

6. TheVileOne Registered

Maybe they don't see much value in sets for those shows with all those bells and whistles.

7. KRYPTON INC. Incorporated Kryptonian

So... For those that have been doing a re-watch of season one, what stands out to you on this viewing, both admirable as well as any flaws? Are there things you've changed your minds on? Things that were better to you this time? Things that rang false? I'm sure lots are doing the re-watch thing building up to season two.

8. FataLethal Registered

Episode 7 and Stick really hit the spot for me and I realize it will be the other half focus of Season 2. :D

As for flaw, I think the slow parts of Episode 11 and 12.

9. Overman27pj Registered

I know it had to come down to it, but having Fisk fight Murdock at the end was a little blah for me. Kingpin has always been scary as a businessman and a behind the scenes guy. When you have him actually fighting it takes the flare away from him. Other than that the first season was damn near perfect!