Iron Fist Iron Fist FULL SEASON ONE Discussion Thread (NO SPOILER TAGS NECESSARY!)

The plan was always for Defenders to be 8 because Netflix ordered 60 hours of TV.

That doesn't mean it's going to be start of new trend necessarily. But 60 hours meant the four regular shows could get 13 each, and Defenders would be an 8-episode mini.

Finally finished the series this morning. MAN I can't wait for more!

I'm hoping Defenders is basically an 8-hour movie. All-killer no-filler

Hope so too, and not drawn out just to fill in time

In terms of the boardroom sequences, I kinda liked the more business oriented parts of the show. It was different and a change of pace from the whole Monk/fighting part of the show. There probably should've been more of a balance between the two parts, or less office and more on Danny's experience at K'un Lun .

In terms of the boardroom sequences, I kinda liked the more business oriented parts of the show. It was different and a change of pace from the whole Monk/fighting part of the show. There probably should've been more of a balance between the two parts, or less office and more on Danny's experience at K'un Lun .

I agree. Wouldn't be surprised if they had to cut kun lun from it the story because of budget and had to pad out the rest of the story lines to fill it

It's a very salvageable series, I don't think it would be difficult to make the chances necessary to get everyone on board with it. I hope Netflix aren't deterred from a second season based on the critical reception.

I would be more annoyed by the excess corporate intrigue if not for the good performances from Ward and Harold. Which is sad, because you should *not* be watching a kung fu story and going "I can't wait for the next boardroom scene!"

I don't think so, but it was the most binged premiere of the year, if not ever for Netflix.

I don't know about anyone else, but it seems to me that this series is consistently trending, even a couple of months after release. I'd bet the lack of information for a season 2 has more to do with discussions of retooling the series or a merging into a Heroes for Hire show then it has to do with viewers for S1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"