Daredevil: FULL SEASON THREE Discussion Thread (Beware, Spoilers Galore!)

Discussion in 'Daredevil' started by flickchick85, Oct 19, 2018.

1. TheVileOne Registered

None of that makes any sense.

2. dmcreif Registered

Care to elaborate?

3. henzINNIT Registered

I'm still grieving. I wish there was at least some indication that this (and the rest of the remaining Marvel seasons) was getting a home release. There's been nothing since Iron Fist 1, and now everything is cancelled. I own the first two season steelbooks. I'm gonna be gutted if I can't complete the set.

Spider-Fan likes this.
  4. JimThompson Registered

Rewatched Season 3 the other day. Made me sad to think that's it for this show. Went out on a high note, anyway.

WhoMani, The Infernal and henzINNIT like this.
  5. jolldan Registered

Finally got round to watching Season 3 of Daredevil after avoiding it for so long simply because I was sad it ended and didn't want to end up loving another season knowing there will be no more of it.

I mean after season 2 of Iron Fist I was gutted it was cancelled even though it wasn't the best but I thought the teases for season 3 looked awesome.

While im still sad that its all over so glad I finally watched it as even though I believe Daredevil's team had no idea about cancelation they've managed to leave it in such a place where this almost seems suited as an end to the show.

Big thanks to the incredible cast and crew for making it a fitting send off for the character
    [​IMG]

6. The Infernal Mky Mk

I enjoyed all of it. It had its flaws, but this was clearly the best out of the Netflix shows. I hope everyone involved goes onto do great things in the meantime, but in a few years I'd like to see the same people playing Daredevil and Kingpin in a Spider-man film. If contracts will allow.

7. Pennywise Registered

8. henzINNIT Registered

Gimme that goddamn blu ray. Younger me took physical media for granted.