Daredevil Daredevil General Discussion Thread - Part 8

Say what you will about the series, but Daredevil always delivers the hype on its trailers. That was spectacular.
"Say what you will"? It's widely regarded the best cb show out there. That phrase applies to controversial or disappointing shows.

That church 'red' lit scene in the season trailer, oh just WOW :daredevil

QgdNMpt.jpg

Holy ****. The "evil copycat" thing has been done a million times, but damn if this execution doesn't look ****ing amazing.

That trailer was sick. I got serious Dark Knight vibes from it in the best way. I almost expected Bullseye to say "This city deserves a better class of criminal." And I mean that in a complimentary way. I can't wait!

The Trailer was fantastic. Can't wait for Season 3.

Also. I'm not sure, but somehow Bullseye looks waaaaay creepier in the DD mask than Matt does. Did they do something to the eyes? Or is it a different mask altogether? I can't tell. But he reminds me a bit of the Carver from Nip/Tuck.

Bulleye
In a church
Causing carnage
Dressed as his greatest enemy

So perfect.

Fantadtic trailer to what Im sure will be a fantastic season. Nothing else more to say.

I just hope DD gets back in the red suit before the last episode...with some upgrades.

Couldn't be more stoked for this trailer. It really further amps the stakes here. Very Dark Knight-ish. The last shot really called this comic to mind:

BullseyeAsDD.png

d290.png

Cause you need to play your part in keeping the economy standing?
Screw the economy I wanna watch Daredevil!

It is almost like there is a reason he doesn't wear the costume.......
You mean they decided not to have him wear the costume because of thematic and story reasons, and not because of some sort irrational hatred for costumes from Jeph Loeb?

Fantadtic trailer to what Im sure will be a fantastic season. Nothing else more to say.

I just hope DD gets back in the red suit before the last episode...with some upgrades.
I'm picturing after the farce is revealed Matt gets a new 2.0 suit and Bullseye paints Matt's old suit black/blue with some red still showing and a white target on the mask for a final fight.

"Say what you will"? It's widely regarded the best cb show out there. That phrase applies to controversial or disappointing shows.
I would even put it in the top when it comes to anything that has been produced by Marvel, not just tv shows.

I'm picturing after the farce is revealed Matt gets a new 2.0 suit and Bullseye paints Matt's old suit black/blue with some red still showing and a white target on the mask for a final fight.

Yeah I think the suit in the trailers will either be heavily modified by the end or completely destroyed, leaving us (and Matt) with a more comic accurate one for season 4.

hm, Bullseye in a church...I kinda hope they have the guts to do what Guardian Devil did.

That trailer was sick. I got serious Dark Knight vibes from it in the best way. I almost expected Bullseye to say "This city deserves a better class of criminal." And I mean that in a complimentary way. I can't wait!
Well, Kingpin does say "This city needs a new villain.":sly:

Holy ****. The "evil copycat" thing has been done a million times, but damn if this execution doesn't look ****ing amazing.

I dont know about the CW shows, but I dont recall it ever being done in any of the Netflix shows, the MCU films, in Shield, or in the DC films.

The best superhero TV show of all time returns. I could not be more excited.

I dont know about the CW shows, but I dont recall it ever being done in any of the Netflix shows, the MCU films, in Shield, or in the DC films.
They did, but with the exception of Flash S01, it didn't really work.

I just mean in general. I happens like, every friggin week in comic books.

Out of all the comicbook shows, I hope DD goes on for 10 seasons and a movie.

It's definitely been done plenty in the CW shows lol, but it obviously looks much better-executed here.

Honestly, some of the reasons why I prefer Daredevil over the other Netflix MCU shows (other than its better writing and fight choreography) is because:

- This is the only show that features a character who actually has to deal with having a civilian and costumed persona.

- Personally, I have never been a fan of some of the graphic sex scenes that the other shows have had.

Loved the trailer. Gotta imagine the fake DD is Bullseye.

Apparently, according to some SpoilerTV set photos, the Bulletin attack is in episode 6. Incidentally, that’s also the episode where that earlier released set photo of Matt and Karen with Matt in costume is from. While I might be wrong, I don’t think that’s how Karen will learn Matt is alive (Matt shows up and saves her from Poindexter). I’m more inclined to think that she’s already known for at least an episode or two by that point, or three (it’s episode 3 when Foggy finds out about Matt being alive, according to other set photos). And that seems like an “end of episode” and mid-season twist, for Matt and Karen to learn that Fisk is using a hired killer to smear Matt’s reputation (in the same vein as the mid-season twist of season 1, which was when Fisk blew up the Russians).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"