The Dark Knight Dark Knight Teaser Trailer UPDATE!

Yeah I know what you mean. I called one of my theaters for the TDK announcement teaser to see if it was with The Simpsons Movie, and the girl was like "Umm, like I'm not sure." So I asked her to check, and she goes "Umm like, sorry, but umm, like, umm, I can't". So I hung up, called back 2 hours later, got a guy and he told me they didn't have it.

Some people you know?
Yeah. I guess I can't expect everyone to know everything about every movie/product/service that I'm inquiring about... BUT, I do expect SOMEONE to know, and surely if you don't know, the least you could do is find that SOMEONE who does. Didn't mean to rant. :(

less than 2 weeks, I cant wait.:)

I've thought about that... but I'm thinkin' I might get a "Huh? WTF are you babbling about?" response. Maybe not... but you know how clueless employees can be.

You think the people picking up the phones at movie theaters know which trailers are attached to which films? They're probably to busy working for minimum wage until 1am to even see the movie you think it's attached to. It's not like theaters get a list of the trailers that belong to each movie...especially not one that's accessible to the floor people. If they're clueless, it's because there's no reason for them not to be.

In fact, management won't even know unless they've screened the film. So yes, somebody in the theater knows, and it's whoever screened the film to check for defects, and that may be a manager or another member of the staff. Who may not be in the day you call.

Christ, what do you people expect from low-wage workers who have little to no control over any aspect of your "customer experience." You people need to get off your high horses.

Greatest Sunday Ever!!!

I can finally stop saying "WB Where's My F'n Trailer?!?"

Woot!

So does this mean that standard theaters only get the teaser trailer and IMAX showings get the 7-8 minute opening scene? Maybe IMAX gets both!?

MAJOR UPDATE! GOT SOME BOOTLEG FOOTAGE!!!!!!!

ee4d1b8e675e816c12e1a9c07dc77453.gif

I wonder if we will still get it online earlier?

I hope so. But finally confirmation let the countdown begin.

So what the hell are we gonna get out of the final game then if the trailer isnt for 2 weeks?

Maybe we will get it online earlier though. Spidey 3 did it a week before release with Bond.

I really hope so. Though I will go see I am Legend anyways but I still want to see it online.

Tournée d'adieu;13402505 said:
You think the people picking up the phones at movie theaters know which trailers are attached to which films? They're probably to busy working for minimum wage until 1am to even see the movie you think it's attached to. It's not like theaters get a list of the trailers that belong to each movie...especially not one that's accessible to the floor people. If they're clueless, it's because there's no reason for them not to be.

In fact, management won't even know unless they've screened the film. So yes, somebody in the theater knows, and it's whoever screened the film to check for defects, and that may be a manager or another member of the staff. Who may not be in the day you call.

Christ, what do you people expect from low-wage workers who have little to no control over any aspect of your "customer experience." You people need to get off your high horses.

This is the most sane post we've seen in years.

i expect the trailer to go online before 14. the question is now when.

I am legend looks cool anyway. But even if the prologue was attached to "Ernest scared stupid" I would go anyway just to see it:woot: .

I am legend looks cool anyway. But even if the prologue was attached to "Ernest scared stupid" I would go anyway just to see it:woot: .

That means nothing.. Ernest Scared Stupid is a masterpiece

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"