The Dark Knight Dark Knight Teaser Trailer UPDATE!

I think the new Teaser Trailer could be the same as the last but with footage. No more of the breaking Bat-symbol. So with the same voice over but with footage.

I think it's a teaser trailer like I am Legend's - we get footage and great shots but probably won't know much more about the story.

Just a few slow, profound images with atmospheric music would do for me...

the teaser trailer is only going to be infront of imax versions of legends?

I think it's a teaser trailer like I am Legend's - we get footage and great shots but probably won't know much more about the story.
That's why it's called teaser trailer, not trailer.

And the regular theater version will supposedly have a teaser trailer, but not the opening 6 minutes of The Dark Knight that Imax will show.

No thats the 7-8 min prologue...

In front of the regular 'I am legend' release, will be the new teaser trailer...

If i read it correctly, the 7 min clip will be with IMAX. The teaser will be with the regular release of Legend.

I hope it shows little as possible. I dont want to know everything about the movie before it comes out. I was able to turn my head to not watch the trailers for BB, Matrix, and Starwars. I dont think I will be able to keep myself from watching TDK trailers. My nerd-o-meter is through the roof with this one.

can anyone post me a youtube link of the December Batman Begins trailer that came out?

the poster will come in december. if i remember correctly X3 also realesed the poster and the trailer in december together.

Warners almost everytime release their posters when the trailer debuts. Happened with both I Am Legend's teaser trailer / poster and full trailer / poster.

By the way - same thing happened with Batman Begins aswell. Trailer and poster were released at about the same time.

o sick then now i really can't wait a trailer and a poster all in one day i might have a bat-attack. (lol i know that was chessey)

DUDES I FOUND THE TRAILER!! LEAKED!!1!!!

[YT]0OEtbNxAGaw[/YT]

:ninja:

Seriously, now we can lisen to that for the next two weeks.:whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"