Dark Side Of Xavier

could somebody explain Xavier's response to Logan when he said, "I dont have to explain my self, especially to you.".....why did he say "especially to you?

Because Wolvie's a stupid n00b! LOL!!!!

Xavier shouldve said, "I don't have to explain myself to a noob, get lost newbie!"

Mr. Magnus said:
could somebody explain Xavier's response to Logan when he said, "I dont have to explain my self, especially to you.".....why did he say "especially to you?

Probably because in the movie-verse, Wolverine isn't a long time member of the team or the institute... he's a rebel, not a true team player.

In the movie verse, Wolverine is really an outsider in terms of the X-Men. The core of the family is Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey, and Beast.

Those are the people that are the core of Xavier's family.

Wolverine is an outsider, someone he took in, and trusts, yes, but he's not a part of that family in the same way Scott, Ororo, Jean, and Hank are.

you know what? I watched X men 1.5 with the deleted scenes and while watching the scene with Prof X and Jean inside Cerebro put a lump in my throat...and I also got goosebumps knowing what happens between the two of them in x3...

i forgot what was called the dark side of xavier and was he ever bad in the TAS

I don't think Xavier is saying he doesn't have to explain himself to Wolverine because he's not part of the X-Men. I think Xavier is simply saying. "You know the world isn't black and white. You've done questionable things, too".

cassandra nova? anyone think for the next trilogy it kind of makes sense.
after reading this brett ratner interview on comics2film.com

Q: Now, why did you choose to do that?

BR: It's a spoiler, I just wanted people to, you know, it's a wink, it's not. Death isn't relevant in this universe anyway. I just thought, I got the idea when I read the script about the ethics class, where you can put the body, this consciousness of the person into this body. I said, oh, Professor X is such a beloved character, I said maybe he comes back and, there's a whole lot of story, and real hardcore fans will get that there's a whole thing about him having a twin brother that died at birth. You know, there's some crazy backstory **** going on, so is that the brother who's brain dead, grew up?

blind_fury said:
Because Wolvie's a stupid n00b! LOL!!!!

Xavier shouldve said, "I don't have to explain myself to a noob, get lost newbie!"
lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"