DC Relaunching Everything? - Part 10

I stoped reading many issues ago, but last time i checked everybody was hating on it and Billy's new atitude

Man of Steel wasnt bad. I stopped reading curse of Shazam cause the kid was a brat.

So, anybody reading "Injustice Gods Among Us" comic ? It is well written and has decent artwork.

aJTEAJI.jpg

Man of Steel wasnt bad. I stopped reading curse of Shazam cause the kid was a brat.

Bit of an obvious conclusion, but he develops out of the bratiness by the end of the story.

Last edited:
It's a guilty pleasure :o

Was waiting for that counter argument, what took you all so long?

There is no "guilt" in my love of the Bad Boys movies.

Except DC is shipping Wondy and Supes pretty ****ing hard.
But you already know that its going to end and pretty badly according to Johns. When it will end is another story. I think if DC was going to allow their heroes to marry then Superman and Lois would still be married or at least you should see them dating by now or having romantic feelings for one another. Hell even in Smallville Season 11 they are only engaged and will more than likely stay that way as well. This is the reason why I have always stated that the New 52 should have been a line wide reboot. Because a lot of the history that decided to keep in tact would've been gone and you wouldn't have the Aquaman/Mera problem because you can show them meeting and falling in love, you wouldn't have the Robin issues with how you got 4 different Robins in a 5 year span. You wouldn't have the Superman questions on what took place and how did it happen then. You wouldn't have the marriage issues because all the heroes would still be fresh in their careers and realize they don't have time for that yet.

In defence of Didio (can't believe I'm saying that) it's not his decision over the Smallville Lois and Clark being engaged. We see in Finale that they stay engaged until 8 years after the series ends and they finally get married.

In defence of Didio (can't believe I'm saying that) it's not his decision over the Smallville Lois and Clark being engaged. We see in Finale that they stay engaged until 8 years after the series ends and they finally get married.
And we don't even know if they get married then. Remember he has to run off to an emergency. To be honest I don't know if we'll ever see Superman married again.

Geoff Johns is off Aquaman and replaced by Jeff Parker.

Jeff Parker's awesome.

Or am I thinking about somebody else?

That is the guy that made Agents of Atlas right?

Manapul and Booch are leaving Flash for a different DC book. Hope it's Shazam.

I stopped reading soon before war with atlantis, but i really liked it, how was the rest of Johns run on Aquaman?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"