DC Relaunching Everything? - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish they'd just brought the Wildcats over from Wildstorm as a team instead of doing Grifter and Voodoo separately.

Grifter seems alright, Voodoo not so much.

Same here. I really wanted to give Grifter a shot too but it just held absolutely no appeal.

Kyle Higgins thinks that the 5 years timeline that DC has put out is nonsense.

I wondered how he felt because in Nightwing #3 he did a whole "5 years ago" thing in it.

I see. Speaking of Nightwing, while it isn't a huge original idea of having Nightwing interact with the circus and his past I feel Higgins is doing a good job with it all as of issues 2 and 3.

I really like Nightwing, its not mind-blowing or anything but its a very solid, fun book.

I just don't like Dick, myself.

I just finnish Nightwing #3, do I need to buy Batgirl next month or is she just poping over for a crossover issue?

I don't see how so many want to sleep with a psycho, completelly white person dressed as a clown all day. Harley Quinn is fun when well written, she is terrible in Suicide Squad.

I can totally understand why someone would want to hook up with someone like Harley Quinn

She be sexy crazy clown hawtness.

But Suicide Squad IS awful :down

Awful on a waffle

trusty sidekick said:
Suicide Squad has been nothing but a crappy fan-fic for Glass.

It has been utterly atrocious and inferior to Secret Six in every way. I dropped it after the awful second issue so I missed the horror that is Deadshot and Harley trying to get some naughty time together but it sounds terrible

Issue six has Savant joining the team so I might buy that. I like Savant. But I'm sure Glass will screw up writing him somehow

I really just want Suicide Squad to be cancelled so Secret Six can come back

And I want Deadshot and Harley to burn every existing copy of their new outfits and go back to their classic look

Also moustache-less Deadshot needs to gtfo I miss his epic moustache :csad:

I just finnish Nightwing #3, do I need to buy Batgirl next month or is she just poping over for a crossover issue?
Given the new-reader-friendly aims of the New 52, I doubt you'll have to read anything other than Nightwing #4.

I think that Snyder, Simone, and Higgins are heavily coordinating though.

That's good for overall continuity, but I hope they avoid having actual comic crossovers. Characters appearing in other characters' comics is fine, but having to buy an issue from another series because of it is something I want DC to stay away from if they're really trying to be friendly to new readers.

Also, I don't want to have to buy an issue of Batgirl. If it were a series crossover, I'd be much likelier to just drop Nightwing for that issue, in fact.

Well, from what I've seen of solicits Animal Man and Swamp Thing are crossing over and OMAC and Frankenstein are crossing over.

Given the new-reader-friendly aims of the New 52, I doubt you'll have to read anything other than Nightwing #4.

Yep Batgirl isn't crossing over with Nightwing or anything
But it does have the Batgirl logo as the closing snippet thing. Since Nightwing was on the cover of Batgirl 3 I thought maybe that arc might have somthing to do with Nightwing's book. Maybe Batgirl is just coming over to Nightwing in the same vain, a cameo that doesn't mean anything for her own book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"