Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 7: “Invasion”

The big fight scene was very fun to watch, and so were a lot of the scenes involving the various spacecrafts. There were also a lot of cool-looking money shots of all the heroes assembled together. One of the biggest laughs I got from the episode was probably Mick briefly hitting on Kara before she left. "Hey Skirt, call me." Haha.

Was he hitting on her or just adding on to the conversation where Oliver and Barry were saying if she needed help she can call them?

Was he hitting on her or just adding on to the conversation where Oliver and Barry were saying if she needed help she can call them?

Mick was definitely implying he wanted her to go on a date with him. In the end he was impressed by her.

Loved that they gave Routh a jokey Superman reference; I geeked out so much at that.

why didn't the Dominators call Stein out for him messing with timeline, too?

Most intriguing story arc right now: Stein and Lisa (?).

MVP: Mick, easily.

Where the Hell are you?: Rip Hunter.

Mick is an indirectly hilarious character with his quips. "Hey skirt, call me." I was dying lmao!

Mick reminds of this guy.

urdnot_wrex_09_by_johntesh-d4v3zh2.jpg

If you know anything about this series, you'll understand.

IIRC by the Daxamites switching sides with their Kryptonian level powers.(but it has been many years since I read those comics)

Thanks! I guess that would not be applicable here seeing as the plot points are varied enough from the source material.

Steins daughter should have a relatively "big" impact on the timeline given her field. But when is the other Legends memories going to start changing? Namely Ray who has a history with Stein.

Most intriguing story arc right now: Stein and Lisa (?).

MVP: Mick, easily.

Where the Hell are you?: Rip Hunter.

What was sad was when they were interviewing the various actors about the upcoming crossover a few months back, all Arthur Darvill kept saying about the crossover was he just wanted to be in it. And then he wasn't.

Mick is an indirectly hilarious character with his quips. "Hey skirt, call me." I was dying lmao!

And Mick is always eating something and then has a " wait, what?" expression when someone starts talking to him.

Last edited:
why didn't the Dominators call Stein out for him messing with timeline, too?

My headcanon: they didn't because they didn't know about it. They only knew about Flashpoint because some of the heroes they kidnapped and brain drained knew about it. The idea that they came to Earth because of Barry is a complete lie, made up because it was a plausible one that might get them what they wanted, and definitely would sow dissension.

Their actual motive? Eliminating the threat that Earth and its metahuman populace posed, in the "People actually powerful enough to keep us from doing whatever we want" sense. They've been keeping a wary eye on Earth for a while, and with the total expenditure of our nuclear arsenal last season, they figured it was the best opportunity to come in and clean up they were likely to have.

Why they didn't just toss an asteroid at us, is something I can't really justify. ..

His change appears to be relatively minor in the grand scheme of things.

Which is rather epic nonsense. Adding an entire new child to one's life is at least as big a change as losing one's parents, and it was done almost 15 years sooner. If what Barry did with Flashpoint caused major butterflies, than so should Stein's new kid. . . especially since his daughter is a genius just like him.

When I see Supergirl, Flash, Green Arrow, and the Legends fighting the Dominators, I can imagine someone putting some Power Rangers soundtracks to go with it because it felt like the Power Rangers crossover battles.

Aliens knew about Flashpoint and Barry's secret identity because....
Time travel logic is terrible, DC comics made a bigger mess with their repeated and inconsistent use of that plot device, I think it helped in making this show more confusing than it needed to be.

I love the nod to Brandon Routh playing Superman before this show. :funny:

I'm late but i Just saw the episode, i like it, for me is the best of the crossover.
But....i have a few questions for you guys:
1)Now some guys of the goverment knows the secret identity of Barry!! Why no one of the heroes team is worried about that? Those guys Can talk!! I missed something?

2) Rip knows about Flashpoint mess... but why not the aberraction machine built after the premiere?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"