Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 7: “Invasion”

That doesn't make sense considering the joke at the end about her looking like his cousin.

Felicity compares herself to Kara and then Ray says she kinda looks like his cousin. I mean, how could use a mirror line with regards to Ray and Kara? They don't look alike.

The odd thing about this whole fight was, it didn't really solve anything. It just proved to the dominators that the metahumans ARE a threat to them, since only a few of them defeated their whole army.

And Kara? You don't need an Oliver Queen on your earth. You got Batman :woot:

That doesn't make sense considering the joke at the end about her looking like his cousin.
no that was ray saying kara look like his cousin which was a shout out to his (Brandon Roth's)role as superman in the movies before he was removed

felicity is just girl crush obsessed with kara which was shown before him saying that. this was also shown when felicty was saying super girl was on the move putting the psionic device's stein made to kill them off when barry was doing the same thing and he called felicity out on that saying he was repulsed she forgot about him doing the same thing as well.

the fact she see's kara and her self inthe same light maybe cause of both kara disguise in normal day life and she sorta a fellow geek.

Felicity compares herself to Kara and then Ray says she kinda looks like his cousin. I mean, how could use a mirror line with regards to Ray and Kara? They don't look alike.

I thought they were talking about how Ray and Kara having similar upbeat personalities.

And Kara? You don't need an Oliver Queen on your earth. You got Batman :woot:
Yeah, but we already heard her thoughts on him, lol. Maybe she just needs to get to know the guy like she did Oliver. Or Clark can convince her he's not so bad. ;)

I thought they were talking about how Ray and Kara having similar upbeat personalities.

Well... mirrors only deal with appearances, not personalities. Thus, Felicity bringing it up and Ray also commenting on her looks.

Anyway, this conversation went on way too long for a simple question of anyone ever thinking Kara and Felicity looked alike just because they both are blonde and wear glasses.

Yeah, but we already heard her thoughts on him, lol. Maybe she just needs to get to know the guy like she did Oliver. Or Clark can convince her he's not so bad. ;)

Yeah, I can already picture her reaction if Batman asked Kara on whether she bleeds as well.lol

Anyway, this conversation went on way too long for a simple question of anyone ever thinking Kara and Felicity looked alike just because they both are blonde and wear glasses.
I didn't care really. But I know that's why she her self used it. And the fact kara's a fellow geek.

The point is she's Felicity's heroe and it was made clear with Felicity forgetting about Barry planting the device's on the Dominators with kara. which I'm happy he called FELICITY out on that.

it's fine to see kara as her hero. but... what ever don't read in to it any more then it was with her self comment on kara.

Last edited:
Great episode. I really liked the Ray and Felicity banter about Kara. It was the writers winking and having a little fun with the fans. Kara was sort of compared to felicity when Supergirl first came on ,and Rayi.e. the writers were basically alluding to him being Superman at one point, which would mean he had a Supergirl as a cousin.

I was wondering if they were ever gonna acknowledge the elephant in the room that Routh was Superman at one point , and they did it indirectly.

I think it's funny that people on social media are having such a huge reaction to that Superman tip of the hat from Brandon Routh at the end. Like, yeah, the prior DC connection that has probably been on the tip of the producers' tongues ever since he was cast, I can't believe they went there!!!!

Great wrap up to Heroes vs. Aliens, The Flash start as off well and Legends brought it home for a satisfying conclusion. This kinda takes me back to my dear old "Smallville" Days when they first broke the ground work in bring the DC heroes in live action format with the introduction of "Impuse", "Aquaman", "Cyborg", "Green Arrow", "Martian Manhunter", "Black Canary", "The Legion Of Superheroes", "The Justice Society Of America", "Supergirl", "Zatanna", "The Wonder Twins", "Superboy" and even "Blue Beetle and Booster Gold".

While we celebrate in the accomplishments of the Berlanti/Kreisberg verse with this 4-part crossover. Let's not forget where it all began.

Agreed. Smallville deserves a lot of credit and respect IMO, even though I only thought it was ok. Without Smallville, we would have none of this.

Not going to lie, I enjoyed the fact that the characters from other shows had as much importance as the Legends (or more). I don't enjoy the Legends team dynamic very much, specially when they're alone (and yesterday's episode reminded me of how much better Sara was when she was on Arrow).

Wished the fight happened across multiple fronts instead of just one city. Would have been a great way to bring every hero in the CW verse, still kicking, into the final fight.

'Like my cousin.'

I was hoping we'd get some sort of Superman nod with Brandon Routh and we got it.

I had like a six second delay where I was confused before I got that joke. Well done.

Odd that we didn't end with Legends themselves since they wrap up the two parter, but at the same time, that short conversation with Oliver and Barry just bonding is easily one of my favorite parts of this entire crossover.

Yeah, it was the right ending - particularly when it parallels Ollie's dream with Barry's Flashpoint. I think it tied everything together (and helped make Arrow's episode more relevant).

This was a good finish. I liked the ending battle, for tv thats probably as big as they could do and you gotts give the special effects and choreography people a ton of credit for pulling it off ( remember these things are filmed and post-produced in a very short window). The character banter was the best part. The Berlanti universe shines when everyone is brought together, can't wait to see what they do next year.

It was an ok episode. Better than the Arrow's.

I just thought it was sort of lame they fought them on a roof top.

why that that spot.. why fight at all ? could not have flash and SG just tag them all anyways.

The main fight did not make any sense except show off powers as it did not have any affect on the outcome. Beating up a group of aliens out of what is probably ... hundreds? more ? shrug..

I mean if they went onto the "mother ship" beat them up and blew up the ship... then ya.. but a roof top battle with a group of Aliens... not so much.

Other than that good episode :)

Regarding Superman, if they can ever get Routh, Cavill, Hoechlin and Welling to do some kind of Crisis on Infinite Earths thing that would be classic.

For the next crossover, I'd like to see them do more of a tv movie thing where the event is structured more like a film. I think this event kin of faltered a little by stalling in the middle segment because of Arrow's 100th episode. While the episode itself was good, that was 42 minutes that could have been devoted to fleshing out the main invasion story more and that could have greatly enhanced the story as a whole.

why that that spot.. why fight at all ? could not have flash and SG just tag them all anyways.

Yeah that was poorly written. Have them fight some 20+ aliens to tag them. Then just let Supergirl and Flash tag the rest of them all over the world in record breaking time.

Also, Oliver you are fighting aliens that you know are stronger than normal people and resistant/imprevious to bullets, use your godammed explosive arrows!

Spartan had no problem putting them down on the rooftop with his guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"