Sequels Deadpool Spin-off Confirmed - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
XMFC only got less cash than Wolverine because it came AFTER Wolverine....

Yeah Im sure that hurt it to some extent.

I know alot of non comic fans who actually like the movie. Hugh Jackman is a draw for crowds. Taking away the most popular character and actor for X men had some effect on it.

That's great that you know some people with bad taste :p I however don't think it was the lack of Hugh Jackman that really hurt that film, I think it was peoples disinterest with the whole franchise in general.

That's great that you know some people with bad taste :p I however don't think it was the lack of Hugh Jackman that really hurt that film, I think it was peoples disinterest with the whole franchise in general.

Its the lack of Wolverine not people's disinterest with X-Men.

I run into alot of people who like that movie for some reason. I do think not having the lead/most popular character in a franchise returning does hurt it. All the X films sold Wolverine. This is the first one that didnt. The character sales, and people like Hugh as Wolverine. There was no major X character in FC that was familiar to most movie goers. XFC still has done great considering the lack of familiar X men. The name itself sales.

When I was in elevator two years ago, I heard this these guys talking about the Wolverine movie. The guy was like "it looked cool", the other one was like "It was cheesy". I agreed with the other guy, it was cheesy.

The movie sucks I will never argue against that. Im guilty of getting stoked for a flick just cause my favorite characters are in it. The inclusion of Deadpool was enough for me to get hyped up regardless of how the trailers looked. Thought they could have a good set up for Wade with the Weapon X stuff, could have done some cool things. Horrible flick.

When I was in elevator two years ago, I heard this these guys talking about the Wolverine movie. The guy was like "it looked cool", the other one was like "It was cheesy". I agreed with the other guy, it was cheesy.

Cool story bro :p

Since RIPD now has a July release of 2013 maybe we will get Deadpool in 2012.

I'm still working on my Deadpool flick.....i'm trying to make it better then the silly one's on YouTube....I dont like their Deadpool flicks. He's too....goofy.

Seems to be how most comic writers handle the character nowadays. They forget hes a deadly mother****er. Non funny one liners and looney toon state of mind have been hurting the character for the past year pretty bad.

Good luck with your flick. Your right that everyone goes for the goofy ****. Switching that up could def make it stand out more.

My story is a simple one. I'm making it as a straight up hitman flick. Deadpool is hired to kill this guy, which turns out to be a trap. He knows it, and makes note of it in the opening.

Patch also sends him another mission, to retrieve this hacker scientist dude (I'm workin on it still....haha) and that's all we know.

It ends in a big car chase. Deadpool finally gets the hacker, who thinks Pool has come to save him.

Nah uh. He shoots him in the face. I think that's funny. That's a Deadpool move.

Yea man. Part of the humour and crazyness of Deadpool is the morally twisted things. Like, it'd seem like he's working for this bad guy, he'll readily take money from him no problems... then turn round and unload a clip into him. That's the moral key of Deadpool. He's a bad guy for sure, but he has no beef with taking out the other bad guys, after ripping them off.

Like say, some terrorists want some biological weapon of mass destruction and are willing to pay a pretty penny for it. Deadpool will get them that biological weapon of mass destruction, take their cash, then torture them to death in the most bizarre way you can think of. Bludgeoning them to mush with a Chihuaha for example.

Now let me ask. Is Ryan Reynolds really the best choice for Deadpool? Because after seeing the extent of his career, I think Deadpool could be better. I just find Reynolds too metrosexual and effeminate.

Now let me ask. Is Ryan Reynolds really the best choice for Deadpool? Because after seeing the extent of his career, I think Deadpool could be better. I just find Reynolds too metrosexual and effeminate.

He can do it but he'll have to push himself performance wise. He showed glimmers of potential in Blade 3 (horrid movie overall though).

Deadpool needs to be a sick and twisted ****. The comedy comes from him doing and saying very ****ed up stuff at the most inappropriate or unexpected times.

Deadpool does the stuff the rest of us think about doing when we are like, "that would be messed up", but would never actually do it. Then does worse things.

Yea, I think Reynolds could pull it off. He's shown he is a good actor when given something to really work with, like in The Nines or Buried. Deadpool is a much "meatier" role than someone like Hal Jordan though. There is more aspects to his personality and psychology. He's a hard character to write well, let alone portray well in an acting performance.

He needs to get that balance of utterly despicable and *****ey, but at the same time genuinely funny and with an undercurrent of bitterness and tragedy where you can sympathise with him.

Since Amy Winehouse is dead....you think they're gonna change the script? :hehe: Considering her death is a running joke, and she's number 1 on Deadpool's deadpool.

Since Amy Winehouse is dead....you think they're gonna change the script? :hehe: Considering her death is a running joke, and she's number 1 on Deadpool's deadpool.

Just imagine if this film had come out earlier this year with Winehouse on the dead pool. Would've been pretty interesting...

The last line of the script is....

Deadpool (VO)- And you thought it was going to be a drug overdose...

:hehe:

I think it would be hilarious to see him looking over his dead pool, with Amy Winehouse, Billy Mays, and several other dead celebrities on his list, but already crossed off. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"