Sequels Deadpool Spin-off Confirmed - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure if DOFP turned out to be a big success next year, FOX will suddenly forget this X-Force project and move on with another X-Men movie.

It will do the opposite. Expect more spin-offs and FC prequels along with main films if DOFP is a success. If DOFP fails then the series will reboot and you will have no spinn off films/FC and only a main series...for a bit.

Fox will always make spinn offs regardless. Money to be made.

Last edited:
Not sure who else caught it but the DOFP footage from Hall H showed Warpath, Wolvie, etc sporting the gray/black X-Force suits

Not sure who else caught it but the DOFP footage from Hall H showed Warpath, Wolvie, etc sporting the gray/black X-Force suits

Awesome! I think it was the ainitcool report but they mentioned something about Daryl Hannah Blade Runner type make up on some of the X-Men. Was it all the X-Men or did they just see Blink?

will be really cool to see them all together in the grey/black costumes, would be like reading actual comics, seeing all these different groups, with different costumes, powers and all. So exciting!

and poni, did Warpath had some type of mask, or it was just Booboo's normal look?

All the future characters with the exception of Logan had black face paint and/or face tattoos. Sort of like X-3

glad to read that. The more distinctive they look, the better!

Now Im even more excited to see all those new characters. Warpath could be sooo badass if done right. Singer has the skills and taste, with Lady Deathstrike, so I have some faith

I don't think so, its just most of the mutants are wearing black costumes.

I don't think so, its just most of the mutants are wearing black costumes.

No, the all black costumes were in the present/near future scenes (Stewart, Page, etc). The gray/black suits were in the far future. Logan had yellow/black.

Wow thats crazy if thats the case. It makes things more complicated!

So we have the 70s, the modern-day world and the far future where the X-Force might belong to.

Untitled.png

Daniel Cudmore who plays Colossus in Days of Future Past and X3 has officially as of today read the script and loves it! Fully supports it...

(Is case some of you dont know Colossus is the only X-Man in the script)

https://twitter.com/danielcudmore/status/359830809408053250

Cool... Even Rhett Reese chimed in on it. :up:

^because we have read the script it leaked online a couple years ago

Ya doesnt mean he knew about it? And now I brought it to his attention. Alot of people knew it leaked but never read it

Say I'm wondering...since Fox banned the notes on the script, does anyone still have a copy on the leaked script for the Deadpool movie?

I'm wondering because I've planned on writing my own version of a Deadpool movie and I was hoping to compare the original script to my ideas.

If anyone does, I would be very grateful if someone would PM me a downloadable version of it if any of you guys have it. Thanks! :)

http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/ryan-reynolds--deadpool-movie-getting-closer-104954865.html
Reynolds interview on the status.

“[In] its current iteration the movie’s actually very small, There’s minimal impact to the studio, which is the way we’re kind of presenting it to them. We’re saying ‘Look, the budget is minimal. Therefore, can we do this the way it should be done?’ Which unfortunately needs a Rated R [age certificate] or it needs those elements.”

“The script is probably available online, it leaked,” he added. "But it’s very meta, I mean the character knows he’s in a movie, he knows he’s in a comic book. He names studio executives in the script. So, it’s kind of a risky property. But, you know, we’ll see. It's actually, within the last couple of weeks, taken a few very, very small tiptoes forward."

“I think if I were a betting man it’ll get made, eventually. I mean it’s just been developed to high heaven. It has great people around it, so we’ll see.”

Last edited:
I love Reynolds, but I have zero faith in this damn thing getting made...although JP4 took about twelve years, so there's that.

More likely deadpool will be In X-force than a solo Deadpool film.

As long as we get a proper Deadpool...I'll take the solo or team film...as long as something erases "Deadpool" from X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Deadpool can definitely be made with a modest budget, be R rated, and make excellent profits

but the higher ups at Fox are morons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"