• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Dear Mr Goyer: What we want to see in a Magneto movie...

X-Maniac

High Evolutionary
Reaction score
I thought this might be a chance for people to list, and discuss, what they want to see in the Magneto movie.

This is not a whine bar for people to say 'I don't want a Magneto movie, it'll suck', so those people should jog on...

If you have constructive things to say - suggestions for characters, scenes, dialogue, action, changes from the comics, changes from the previous movies, then spill 'em here...

Mr. Goyer:

*Please get an excellent director of photography, that captures a moody essence; similar to what Singer set up in X1.

*Please include Mags first meeting with Mystique.

*If not already in the script, please focus heavily on Magneto's relationship with Xavier, and how they became enemies.

*Have Ian McKellen cameo.

That's all from me (for now) :D

I want to see Comic book type destruction from Magento. X-Men 3 got close to showing us what he can do with the Golden Gate Bridge Sence. Now I want utter Transformer like destruction. Show us why hes such a dangerous Mutant.

Dear Mr Goyer

1) Please respect what we know about Magneto from the previous movies. For instance, he says in X1 that he first saw the Statue of Liberty in 1949, which would mean he came to America as a young child - or is this a small fact that can be forgotten, could the movie be set in Europe after the war, would this matter to people?

2) Magneto's children need at least a mention, even if they don't appear.

3) Some innovative and exciting action sequences as well as good drama, solid dialogue and no cheesiness!

4) Magneto's falling out with Xavier, and his first Brotherhood (who would probably be students from the school who he persuaded to join him after some kind of incident showed everyone what some humans think of mutants - maybe a student was killed?)

5) An Ian McKellen voiceover - maybe a cameo appearance too?

Thats a good list... as I been stating in the other threads... this picture is capable of unbelievable action. Don't make it epic.. keep it simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"