Deleted Scenes?!! [Spoilers!]

Retroman

Avenger
Reaction score
I got the feeling that a few scenes were deleted from this movie or scrapped before it when to camera.

-Adrian Lester was cast as a research scientist who tries to cure the villain and i believe theres a glimpse of him in the First Look.
-They shot scenes in Pasadena which i assume is supposed to be Gwen's house
-Many different eyewitness reports reports said that Chris Tucker was spotted on set in Los Angeles
-Wasn't Sandman's daughter supposed to be at the construction site?

lol, that was the topic I was gonna make.I wanted to collect some pics, but since I don't have the 'exclusive' anymore. here's my list:

Spider-Man 3 deleted scenes:

- Norman Osborn: "He took me away from you."

- Peter Parker (in Jonah's chair): "I'm beginning to like this." / Ï'm gonna enjoy this." Something like that which he said in a tv spot whle sitting in Jameson's chair.

- Sandman confronting the doctor and pushing him against a window or something like that.

- Sandman being stopped by his family who are on the construction site. Remember the behind-the-scenes video where he stood over Spider-Man with a large spiked ball as hand while Penny and her mother stood in the background?

- Venom: "I am... Venom." and the whole conversation. Not sure if it was filmed, but imaging Sam Raimi, he has filmed it.

- Eddie Brock longer walk in the church.

- Venom flash forward in mirror with Peter.

- When the symbiot takes over,we don't see the spider logo on his chest being transformed into black (like we saw in the trailers).

- Harry clapping his hands after MJ breaks up with Peter in the park.

- Peter with a big smile looking at black clothes in the closet.

I might update my post with pics of it.

lol, that was the topic I was gonna make.I wanted to collect some pics, but since I don't have the 'exclusive' anymore.
You can if you want to.:cwink:
- Peter Parker (in Jonah's chair): "I'm beginning to like this." / Ï'm gonna enjoy this." Something like that which he said in a tv spot whle sitting in Jameson's chair.
I thought he said that but i could be wrong.
- Sandman confronting the doctor and pushing him against a window or something like that.
Yup thats what Adrian Lester played i think.:up: A brief glimpse of the scene was in the First Look last year i believe.
- Sandman being stopped by his family who are on the construction site. Remember the behind-the-scenes video where he stood over Spider-Man with a large spiked ball as hand while Penny and her mother stood in the background?
Yeah. where the heck was that scene?!
- Venom: "I am... Venom." and the whole conversation. Not sure if it was filmed, but imaging Sam Raimi, he has filmed it.
Side note: I was hoping for a menacing Venom voice but there was non.Very disappointing that.
- Venom flash forward in mirror with Peter.
I didn't see that either....
- When the symbiot takes over,we don't see the spider logo on his chest being transformed into black (like we saw in the trailers).
I think that was just made for the trailer.:yay:
- Harry clapping his hands after MJ breaks up with Peter in the park.
He smiled but didn't he clap as well?:ninja:

I will post pics tonight or tomorrow of the scenes I was mentioning. The only thing I don't remember in which video footage I saw it was:
Sandman being stopped by his family who are on the construction site. Remember the behind-the-scenes video where he stood over Spider-Man with a large spiked ball as hand while Penny and her mother stood in the background?
Which video was it?

I hope we get a nice director's cut DVD with all the deleted stuff added in. I really want to see if they ever had a seqeuence with black spidey going beserk for once and not really caring about how much damage he has done when hes on the job. (this is coming from the pic where hes lifting bikes and throwing people around).

Adrian Lester isn't in the new season of hustle!!! that p1sses me off...

I really, really, hope there will be a longer cut on DVD. I liked the movie a lot, but it still felt kinda rushed.

They cut all that stuff out?!

What the hell is wrong with them?!
DAMN.:down

Which video was it?

SandMansFamilyAtTheConstructionSite.jpg

Nice one Assman:up: That definetly wasn't in the movie.
I hope we get a nice director's cut DVD with all the deleted stuff added in. I really want to see if they ever had a seqeuence with black spidey going beserk for once and not really caring about how much damage he has done when hes on the job. (this is coming from the pic where hes lifting bikes and throwing people around).
Those aren't scenes but pics dark Peter gives to Jameson.

Okay, so if Penny is cut out of the final battle what in the hell stops Sandman?

I HATE how they put things in the trialers that arent in the movie, it pisses me off

Hmm...that scene looks like a part from the novel

Venom in mirror scene...deleted :( I WANTED to piss myself in theatres

not but still it was a cool scene

Didn't black Spidey punch Sandman with a baseballbat in one of the TV-spots???

Hasn't mentioned, so i do it...!

Steve

Didn't black Spidey punch Sandman with a baseballbat in one of the TV-spots???

Hasn't mentioned, so i do it...!

Steve
yep, you're right!! :D
In one of the spots, he slammed Sandman with some wood or some bat in the subway fight.

So maybe that rumour about it being 156 mins originally was true, they just cut it to 139 at the last minute, in the proccess removing two sandman scenes, who critics think is rushed. They really should bring out a longer cut on dvd and blu-ray.

These better be on the dvd...I don't want to wait 3 years for 3.1. But after seeing 2.1...it is far better than the theatre cut was...way better. It flows better, the action scenes are better, more dialogue, etc... etc... I am sure this movie is the same way. We will have to wait for a director's cut to have all this extra stuff put in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"