Dexter - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m7f5ujEpKD1ragj15o1_500.gif

Why did you fatality me?

Please please please let this brotherhood be ****ing cannibals! PLEASE!

Not sure, if you watch the preview of the next episode carefully... potential spoiler because it's just a theory but...

it shows Ray Stevenson's character with his muscle-men closing in on Dexter's boat and a person with a striped sweater milling about on the boat. Then blood spattering on the boat. That sweater looks like something Louis would wear. I bet he gets killed trying to meddle more in Dexter's affairs, and if that is true then there won't be anything more to reveal about Louis in all likelihood. I like the idea he dies this way, but it would mean undermining his motives/his actions with the hand and leaving it without much explanation.

Well f**k me. Good job on the call.

If things stick as is then it meant Louis' arc is pretty lame.

i thought it was pretty lame to begin with. the only way it could have been interesting is if there was a connection to ITK, and there clearly wasnt.

Just as I said before. He was just some *****e bag. Lame is god damn right but oh well, the rest of the stuff going on now has me ****ing glued to the tv. I feel like Speltzer has something to do with the Russians

Wow. That was a really solid ep and the best one yet. (I'm sure I'll say that again) - Not too sure I like how things ended for Louis, especially when things were picking up between he and Dex. But it wasn't THAT interesting anyway.

At the same time there's so much going on that I wish everyday was Sunday! LOL.

Also, Yvonne. :hrt:

They way they portrayed made it seem like it was lot bigger than it actually turned out to be. But in the end it turned out he got his feelings hurt.

the key to louis's death is that it was on dexters boat, after Jamie was told by him that dexter was f***ing with him...

At least its over with now and they didn't drag it out. The rest of the episodes was solid especially [BLACKOUT]going through that maze which felt like it came out of a Saw movie.[/BLACKOUT]

was it just me, or
did it look like they are setting it up for LaGuerta to suspect Deb as being the BHB?? Deb came to her with that case...etc.

Or that she'll start to suspect both of them, could see Dex taking her out to protect both of them.

anyone think dexter should just tell deb he killed the guy who killed Mike Anderson

they are jsut wasting man power and resources looking for a guy who is floating in the ocean LOL

The Louis arc was easily the most interesting aspect of the lame Season 6, but it goes to show you how superior Season 7 is that it was just one cog at this point, and its abrupt resolution won't be too sorely felt.

this season is officially the bee's knees.

anyone know what song was playing during the
creepy ass maze scene ?

also, when it comes to louis...

never really did like his character in the first place , so in the words of jack nicholson's joker.... " i'm glad you're dead ! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA "

Last edited:
this season is officially the bee's knees.

anyone know what song was playing during the
creepy ass maze scene ?

also, when it comes to louis...

never really did like his character in the first place so , in the words of jack nicholson's joker.... " i'm glad you're dead ! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA "

dude, that scene was so crazy I don't even remember hearing music.:yay:

Anyone else LOVING Ray Stephenson? I can't wait to see his character every episode so far. He is in all 12 this season, so this could be one of the top big bads.

So far this season has been AWESOME. Unless there's more to reveal about Louis's motives, his arc is weak but I loved the way he was taken out. Clever writing, even if I did predict it.

Ray Stevenson's character is pretty chilling. I'm enjoying him far more than Jordan Chase and Doomsday. Hopefully he can reach Trinity-like proportions. I would love that.

Anybody else feel like Deb could die this season? Or no?

3 for 3 so far this season

each episode is better than the last. hope this trend continues. with how it ended, seems like later on Deb will finally be ok with what Dexter does.

Anybody else feel like Deb could die this season? Or no?

Ha, my dad called me right after the episode and said "so Deb is going to die."

I doubt it, no way they would leave deb out of the final season. Might as well turn the hour long show into a half hour one if deb is gone.

3 for 3 so far this season

each episode is better than the last. hope this trend continues. with how it ended, seems like later on Deb will finally be ok with what Dexter does.

She's ok with it now, it seems. I said this a few pages back, I think they are going the way the books go.
She accepts it, hates it, but also uses it to her advantage...the "lizard brain"...which is what Dex refers to it as in the books, along with 'reptilian' stuff lol.

I have an interesting season finale idea that kind of relates to the ending of book 1..
Deb is on to Isaak/maybe dex too... and laguerta is on to Dex. LaGuerta Catches Dex as he kills Isaak (like deb catching dex last season) and during that little sequence, Deb arrives and is forced to choose Dex or LaGuerta (like lila choosing Doakes or Dex).. Deb kills Laguerta (like ITK kills her in the books)...

:ninja:

the key to louis's death is that it was on dexters boat, after Jamie was told by him that dexter was f***ing with him...
And the camera made a point of showing that his blood got on Dexters boat

And the camera made a point of showing that his blood got on Dexters boat

yea, its obvious, but why is one of Isaaks best men that ****** at cleaning up the scene :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"