Dexter - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and yea Reek I know about the cannibal cult from the novels. Didn't they wear bull helmets like Speltzer did last year? I kept hoping we would get the Kashka Brotherhood at some point and they'd be cannibals or something.

i don't recall. I do know 'Double Dexter' was on the verge of being neck and neck with Book 2 (Dr. Danco book. forgot the title) until its god awful ending.

bumping this thread... wasn't showing up under my subscriptions for some reason.

KipfeSv.gif

New thread so I think it would reset your sub.

bumping this thread... wasn't showing up under my subscriptions for some reason.

KipfeSv.gif
That is still cool no matter how many times I see it. :p

I concur with that. The other moment in the show like that for me is the line to Miguel on the roof top in season 3. "That stain was supposed to come OUT!"

" I own you." * Headbutts and casually walks around the office* :hehe:

Yes! That moment was intense! I remember seeing that for the first time you're just like "DAMN!!!!" Haha god they never shoulda killed Doaked. I swear, The Shield has me utterly convinced there's always a way to get out of any kinda legal situation. Lol

All caught up over the last month and a half or so and have the first book in the mail! Yay!

Just in case nobody knows, all Time Warner subscribers DO NOT have Showtime any more. Hope this helps everybody not in the know prepare

thats pretty ridiculous... its showtime and USA I believe. just wow lol...

"Stop pirating our stuff!" they say.

They got my service for years. Im gettin mines now

well from what I've heard, tonight is going to have a big awesome moment and a big 'wtf' moment.

Just in case nobody knows, all Time Warner subscribers DO NOT have Showtime any more. Hope this helps everybody not in the know prepare
I have Dish so I'm all set. I feel their pain, though. I am always on the edge of losing FX or AMC. Sucks. :(

man can't wait for tonight. I think brighthouse is affected by the black out too

What a terrible episode. Nothing else to say.

Decent episode. Not surprised by the discussions about Zach due to spoilers leaking here, but there you have it. End game confirmed?

also, avoid the preview for next episode... its pretty spoiler filled and takes away from the episode.

That was dumb, I hate this whole apprentice ****. Dexter is an idiot, this while Quinn still not knowing haunts this show every week.

I hate
Hannah
, so the ride to the end is going to suck. Seriously, how do these writers ***** foot around everything and best other things for far too long, and then never pull the trigger on other stuff? GRRRRRRR

Last edited:
Quinns ignorance is just ridiculous.

That was an awful episode.

I was hoping all of the spoilers were not true and Dexter was going to stab him on the table. Then Hannah shows up out of no where at the end wtf is that? Isn't there enough going on? Or I should say isn't there enough that SHOULD be going on? I have loved this show for years, even through all the terrible season 6 nonsense...... but I think I'm done. I just don't care anymore, they have had some great opportunities for story lines that have been crapped on. End rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"