Dexter - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda hard to have a spin off when you daid. :p

A spin-off series prequel (?)

Based on the flashbacks of last weeks finale!

i would love more flashbacks from before the events of season 1.

doakes is the best.

My ideal Dexter ending would be Deb killing Dexter. Then, we get a first person view of the Dark Passenger, revealed to be a demon spirit like in the books, leaving Dexter's body. It floats around for awhile, examining prospective vessels, until focusing on one particular person whom we can't yet identify. The spirit moves closer, honing in on the new killer-to-be. A rapid flurry of colors washes away everything until it's all white.

Then, we see Masuka working diligently at his desk. He jitters for a moment, looks around, then goes back to work. The camera slowly zooms in on his face. When we have a full close-up, Masuka slowly turns his head to look directly at us. A subtle grin begins to form on his face. After a beat or two, Masuka lets out his patented creepy laugh, and a quick cut to black.

End.
see, i can't see masuka getting the " dark passenger " in him. i kinda think that whole idea in general would be kinda cheesy really, but that's just me.

there really are a lot of ways this show could end. i'm just hoping it really goes out with a bang.

If they continue with Deb developing a Dark Passenger. I could see Deb putting Dexter on the table being the series finale.

I guess Showtime is backing off season 8 being the last. Bunch of money grubbing a-holes. It is pretty obvious the way this season went the the end is near. To extend it another season would be just insane.

If they continue with Deb developing a Dark Passenger. I could see Deb putting Dexter on the table being the series finale.

I guess Showtime is backing off season 8 being the last. Bunch of money grubbing a-holes. It is pretty obvious the way this season went the the end is near. To extend it another season would be just insane.

How about a season of "Debra"

;D haha

Dude, don't put it past Showtime! I love Deb, & what Jennifer Carpenter does. I don't she has what it takes to play a true sociopath. Maybe I am wrong...

It would be a trip. Seeing her do what Dex does for a whole season. AS Lieutenant, possibly even CAPTAIN! lol. jeez.

What if Metro Homicide found out? Batista is retiring, What if Masouka was so afraid of her and Quinn was too in love with her so they ended up helping.

Far fetched. But it would be a thrill to watch!

Thank God some people around here aren't TV writers :p

Thank god I don't have to communicate with some people around here in real life.

I don't really see Deb as having a Dark Passenger, which is supposed to be Dexter's desire to kill.

She only killed because Dexter and LaGuerta forced her hand, if there had been a third option its not like she would have been jonesing to ice somebody else.

There was a 3rd option. She could have turned Dexter in.

or a 4th option... turning the **** around and letting dexter do his thing..instead she ****s it up

i think it would have been great seeing her turning around and leaving... LaGuertas reaction would have been golden...

Wow, how much more powerful would it have been if Deb just turned around & walked out. Fading to black as LG begs her not to leave. That would have been a hell of a cliffhanger.

It would be a trip. Seeing her do what Dex does for a whole season. AS Lieutenant, possibly even CAPTAIN! lol. jeez.

What if Metro Homicide found out? Batista is retiring, What if Masouka was so afraid of her and Quinn was too in love with her so they ended up helping.

Far fetched. But it would be a thrill to watch!

I think you mean horrible to watch.

God forbid someone share an idea.

:dry:

Jesus, what are we, school teachers for the 2nd grade? Every time someone "shares an idea" we're just supposed to laud it as brilliance and say what a great job they did? If I have a terrible idea I hope to hell everyone around me tells me how ****ing awful it is.

estrada.gif

Jesus, what are we, school teachers for the 2nd grade? Every time someone "shares an idea" we're just supposed to laud it as brilliance and say what a great job they did? If I have a terrible idea I hope to hell everyone around me tells me how ****ing awful it is.

[/soapbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back