Dexter - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hanna Mckay. Wayne called her the Robin to his Batman. But with better legs."

LOL.

From seeing the preview for next week, I think Issac will be framed as the BHB.

That wouldn't make much sense. They know the BHB was somebody in Miami Metro

That wouldn't make much sense. They know the BHB was somebody in Miami Metro

Agreed. Yet, this guy has a kill-kit just like Dex. And he's in the Russian mob, right? Pretty sure they'd have connections inside Miami Metro. But maybe my brain is just running wild now.

i think the BHB stuff isnt going to involve Isaak... I do think Isaak is homosexual though.

Last edited by a moderator:
that kill was awesome i loved speltzer we never really seen a killer so high on theatrics on dexter felt like a saw movie in his maze

and dexter evolving, moving on... the burning of the blood slides was the most memorable part for me... the 'that smoke' scene was gold too

The music near the end when Dexter was [BLACKOUT]sending Speltzer into the incinerator[/BLACKOUT] was amazing.

This show has rediscovered what it was lacking the past two seasons - real darkness, real tension, real character development.

The music near the end when Dexter was [BLACKOUT]sending Speltzer into the incinerator[/BLACKOUT] was amazing.

This show has rediscovered what it was lacking the past two seasons - real darkness, real tension, real character development.

I'm rewatching now... seriously.. where the hell were these writers the past 2 years.

:hehe: there have been a couple of quotes in TDKR that are the same in this season. 'Don't stand on ceremony here', and i cant remember the other one..

This was an amazing episode, Dexter mocking Speltzer was a great return of how utterly nasty he can be in the kill room. This season has been a real return to greatness for this show.

oh damn, i didnt even notice...
quinn and the club manager dude have a history.

I knew Quinn had a bigger story here.

This was an amazing episode, Dexter mocking Speltzer was a great return of how utterly nasty he can be in the kill room. This season has been a real return to greatness for this show.
we need a gif of his f bomb mockery lol

It's so ****ing amazing every time Dexter loses his **** like that. Anybody else think Dexter's grip is slipping a bit? His remarks to Deb about everything being in his control just make it seem to me that he is just gonna keep losing his ****. Things are about to get INTENSE

We're only 4 episodes in with the BHB plotline looking to ramp **** up next week. God it feels like Ep 8 or 9. With Isaak closing in and Laguerta on the horizon how much worse can things get?

some gifs from tonights episode
dexchase.gif
dexkillspeltzer.gif
dexkillspeltzer2.gif
dexmock.gif
dexmock2.gif

I LOVED when Dex said "EVERYTHING IS IN MY CONTROL!" Then INSTANTLY realizing how that sounds

I wanna see Dexter just completely ****ing lose it. He's in uncharted territory now and it just has to get crazy now. It really does feel like we are on episode 8 or so too. Plus, Deb bringing up Rita!!! Gave me ****ing chills! I gotta giddy like a school girl during that scene

I wanna see Dexter just completely ****ing lose it. He's in uncharted territory now and it just has to get crazy now. It really does feel like we are on episode 8 or so too. Plus, Deb bringing up Rita!!! Gave me ****ing chills! I gotta giddy like a school girl during that scene

exactly some of the stuff we hope for a page or 2 back...[BLACKOUT] i cant wait for the (hopefully) convo between Deb and Dex about Doakes once the whole BHB case is presented to Deb again.[/BLACKOUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"