Dexter - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
some gifs from tonights episode
dexmock.gif
dexmock2.gif

Really one of the greatest moments in the show's entire run. Just pure :yay:. This season has been divine.

Got the Rita/Trinity talk with Deb, so I'm a happy dude. That was the one talk I couldn't wait to see other than him telling her Harry trained him.

Last scene was great too.

Next week looks like the episode where all the stories really take off. Can't wait.

Really one of the greatest moments in the show's entire run. Just pure :yay:. This season has been divine.

yea... for real... MCH going nuts is just gold. i think (series finale prediction) [BLACKOUT]Hannah is going to be Dexters soul-mate type thing for...you know, crazies... and Isaak kills her... unleashing the real Dex...just all out crazy ****.... Deb sees this has pushed Dex over the edge and the series ends with her killing dexter, like dexter killed Biney, to save him..[/BLACKOUT]

Got the Rita/Trinity talk with Deb, so I'm a happy dude. That was the one talk I couldn't wait to see other than him telling her Harry trained him.

Last scene was great too.

Next week looks like the episode where all the stories really take off. Can't wait.

this should scare you... now... every sunday night when the show ends, you have 6 days of 'god dammit' awaiting you. :mag

So Deb, who wants to sleep with her brother, accuses the bull psycho of wanting to sleep with his mother lol

I'm beginning to think Deb is the craziest ****er on the show.

If Dex had answered "Yes" when she asked if he killed the guy for her she prob woulda jumped him lol

I actually thought he was going to say 'yes' and her, after a pause, say 'thank you'.

I ****ing LOVE the way that Dexter acts like it's all no big deal and he absolutely just can't comprehend why things have changed so much. I'm telling you guys, Dexter has ****ing lost it. He's psychotic now. I mean, he was before but not like this. MCH better get a ****ing Emmy nod this year

Oh and BTW, who the hell is the black chick detective skulking around in this episode??? She came out of ****ing no where. No introduction or anything

HA, I was thinking the same thing when she talked to Quinn in the club and during the briefing on the killer getting off.

I ****ing LOVE the way that Dexter acts like it's all no big deal and he absolutely just can't comprehend why things have changed so much. I'm telling you guys, Dexter has ****ing lost it. He's psychotic now. I mean, he was before but not like this. MCH better get a ****ing Emmy nod this year

man he got screwed every time Hugh Laurie won.
Oh and BTW, who the hell is the black chick detective skulking around in this episode??? She came out of ****ing no where. No introduction or anything

:hehe: I said the same thing, during the scene where LaGuerta shows the arrest footage of the rights.... i said "so uh, who the **** is the new black detective?"

When I saw the forklift I actually thought Dexter was gonna bury him alive but what we got was so much better. Dex's roided out mockery was gold.

man he got screwed every time Hugh Laurie won.

Don't you mean Bryan Cranston? Hugh Laurie is in the same boat as MCH they both have never won one.

When I saw the forklift I actually thought Dexter was gonna bury him alive but what we got was so much better. Dex's roided out mockery was gold.

Don't you mean Bryan Cranston? Hugh Laurie is in the same boat as MCH they both have never won one.

oh yea yea yea... I meant golden globes... it was back in like 07 and 08 or so.

MCH def deserves one over Cranston in some cases...

Hugh Laurie I don't agree with winning the GG's over Mch.

Man. I am loving this season! F**k!

I really, really, think Laguerta is gonna kill Deb, & Dexter is gonna lose his sh**.

Isaak...you beautiful bastard. He is creeping up on being just as fun to watch a Lithgow. He eats up every scene. When him & Dex collide it will be epic!

Does anyone else love the fact that some one who isn't criminally insane is criticizing Dexter's way of life? Everybody else that did it. We were able to dismiss them because they were usually on a table.

Deborah telling Dexter these things carries so much more weight.

I'm surprised Deb wasn't a bit pissed there at the end with Dex for calling her to a crime scene of his like that.

Man. I am loving this season! F**k!

I really, really, think Laguerta is gonna kill Deb, & Dexter is gonna lose his sh**.

Isaak...you beautiful bastard. He is creeping up on being just as fun to watch a Lithgow. He eats up every scene. When him & Dex collide it will be epic!

Does anyone else love the fact that some one who isn't criminally insane is criticizing Dexter's way of life? Everybody else that did it. We were able to dismiss them because they were usually on a table.

Deborah telling Dexter these things carries so much more weight.

it is awesome.

but I really don't think Deb us dying. the story has lead up to how she reacts... and copes. which is more than 12 episodes... if they end the season with Deb going, i fear season 8 will be the worst season of them all.

I'm surprised Deb wasn't a bit pissed there at the end with Dex for calling her to a crime scene of his like that.

I'm not surprised at all. I still think Deb is in a state of shock. LaGuerta bringing the BHB is going to push her further.. and then... the season ends with Deb having to choose.

I was thinking that maybe Debs will actually tell LaGuerta all about Dexter, so LaGuerta sort of goes after Dexter on her own to avenge Doakes but Debs has a crisis and tries to stop her ultimately causing her death.

Man it just keeps getting better and better. I really wish I could watch it somewhere other than my phone. The scene with Dex flipping out and making fun of him on the table was pure Dexter black humor and I can't get enough of it.

The writers have really brought their A game this season and it shows. Seems like every episode they are knocking it out of the park and giving us fans what we want. The maze was brilliant and then Dex luring him into place by using his wits was on point. I seriously can't get enough of this show again and every week is just a wash until I can get my next fix.

scene from next episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"