Did black suited Spider-Man kill a man?

Man-E-Toys

Civilian
Reaction score
ok, lets try this again. i was really surprised when my 1st thread was closed. i have no idea why. i said nothing offensive nor did anyone else who replied. i simply stated what i thought was fact. maybe this time other users and myself can discuss the topic at hand.

now let's take a look at this picture...
keep in mind, that this is symbiote spider-man who we all know has a chip on his shoulder and who takes it much further than regular spider-man would.

what do you honestly think he is doing in this picture? the few replies my other thread did receive honestly thought that spider-man was saving this guy. saving him from what? he looks way past saving. when i look at this picture, i immediatley come to the conclusion that spider-man grabbed this guy by the legs and smashed him through the windshield. i think that this is a pretty ballsy picture to throw into the movie but it does confirm the badass side of the symbiote.

i honestly can't interpret this picture any other way, but what do you guys think? did spider-man kill this guy?

I can't say for that picture, though another Peter brought in showed symbiote Spider-Man couched ontop of a thug. He had him laid down on some cement, and easily could have crushed his head right here.

I assume the thread was closed because that's a grab from a pirated copy (I'd asume). With that said, I remember that scene, and isn't the next shot a shot of a guy stuck in a web?

EDIT: I may be thinking of a different bit, thinking about it..

i doubt it was closed for that reason since the avatar and gif threads are full of bootleg video.

wow good point it does look like he may have killed that dude

Of course he did. They didnt put that pictuire in there for nothing. And it never got passed me when I saw it. Black Spidey is a murderer. He grabbed that guy and smashed him through the window. courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Spiderman.

Of course he did. They didnt put that pictuire in there for nothing. And it never got passed me when I saw it. Black Spidey is a murderer. He grabbed that guy and smashed him through the window. courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Spiderman.

im really surprised that hardly anyone is responding. i mean HE KILLED A GUY! C'MON!

im really surprised that hardly anyone is responding. i mean HE KILLED A GUY! C'MON!
Well. Im replying and I wont pretend like I didnt see it. All those pictures showed him being brutal some hoe whether they were criminals or not. And JJJ's golden opportunity to point that out for once fell on deaf ears. No mention of what he was doing in the pictures or why he wore black in the first place. He could have finally printed the truth for once.

antyhin couls have been interpreted from tht pic.. i dount he killed sum1.. then gave a pic liek tht to JJ to use in the bugle.. after all .. he still wants to not be hated, hees still smug and bigheaded.

That was the whole point of what the pictures represented, the drastic change in his personality because of the synbiote. What else would it be?

you know i actually forget this scene from the movie.... i forgot a lot already, i have to see it again

I think they just showed him being extreme to crooks, not kill them. There are a few pics like that in the scene.

If they died, I am sure it would have been mentioned.

what were the crooks doing again???

Well. Im replying and I wont pretend like I didnt see it. All those pictures showed him being brutal some hoe whether they were criminals or not. And JJJ's golden opportunity to point that out for once fell on deaf ears. No mention of what he was doing in the pictures or why he wore black in the first place. He could have finally printed the truth for once.

that's a good point. regardless if spider-man killed the guy or not (i believe he did), Jameson could have used that pic to finally tarnish spider-man's reputation. sounds like a plothole to me.

antyhin couls have been interpreted from tht pic.. i dount he killed sum1.. then gave a pic liek tht to JJ to use in the bugle.. after all .. he still wants to not be hated, hees still smug and bigheaded.

so how did you interpret the picture?

I think they just showed him being extreme to crooks, not kill them. There are a few pics like that in the scene.

If they died, I am sure it would have been mentioned.

lol. smashing a guy face first through a car windshield sounds a little more than extreme, no? :huh:

...He killed Brock too, you can't escape a Grenade exploding under you.

lol. smashing a guy face first through a car windshield sounds a little more than extreme, no? :huh:

Oh yeah, very extreme, but it is to show how the suit changes him when he is fighting just regular criminals. I think the pics do the job they are supposed to because Sam wanted to focus on the main circle in regards to the suit, not just average criminals and those pics were his way of doing it.

...He killed Brock too, you can't escape a Grenade exploding under you.

brock killed himself. peter saved him from the suit but brock decided to jump in after it once he saw pete throw the bomb.

petes spider-sense should have spotted broke about to jump in the explosion so peter should have had enough time to web pull him back!

Why would his spider-sense tell him that? His spider sense only works when HE is in danger, not when someone else is. Brock jumping in wasn't dangerous to Peter.

As for the lack of spider-sense, what do you call him dodging the pumpkin bomb, the pieces of the building while saving Gwen, and the bank truck crashing into something? His spider-sense worked in all those scenes, they just didn't use the effects from the previous two movies the spider sense had.

Why would his spider-sense tell him that? His spider sense only works when HE is in danger, not when someone else is. Brock jumping in wasn't dangerous to Peter.

i guess you didnt see the first one.....remember Mj Slipping in the lunch room???? she was in danger and peter sensed it :whatever:

She could have hit him for all we know, but that is not usually how it works. I can't think of any other examples of his spider-sense sensing things like that at the top of my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"