The Dark Knight DO NOT post The *possible* Dark Knight Leaked script

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got it by PM, and let me tell you, while some of the stuff sounds pretty good, and some stuff we've already heard, I can't form an opinion about a lot of it because I CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE INCREDIBLY BROKEN ENGLISH!

EDIT: I also have the Italian version, if anyone that speaks Italian and would be willing to translate it would be interested.

I'll try and unbreak the english at some point, jimmy you got a pm yet?

I understood it perfectly. It's just story points and basic cause and effect stuff. Betrayal, insanity, etc.

HAHAHAHAHA! I am the best! I love you all! :heart:

There was one very interesting *new* detail (if true it's a pretty big spoiler) I have never heard anything about before....Everything else is pretty much already known.

...oh and I read and write Italian fluently....:)

David

Actually, it's nothing major. This makes the Spider-Man 3 FAQ (for those of you who remember, HA!) look like the Bible.

Not a spoiler, i just love the broken english here

... so that those who do not want the surprise totally causing damages can not do so involuntarily....

ahaha

There was one very interesting *new* detail (if true it's a pretty big spoiler) I have never heard anything about before....Everything else is pretty much already known.

David

ZOMFG! DAVID! I love you! Dude, yer suits are teh shizznet. What's the new detail?

David
But do you know english?

i have absolutely no patience and even lower morality so with that in mind can some one please pm me the dark knight script in all its glory..watever version exists..thank u

fyi having the episode 3 script meant i cud take all my anger out on the sheets of paper before seeing the film...not that the tdk is not going to deliver but i like to keep my options open

DAVID! What is the *new* detail?! :cmad:

Perhaps David can confirm but if I'm reading right I think its...

Bats lets Dent escape at the end...

David
You know what this means. :ninja:

Google's translator had a new piece of info (Babelfish didn't translate the word), and if that's true, I'd have to push back BB's timeline by at least six months, probably a year. I kinda doubt it is true, though, given the info (or lack thereof) in the ARG supporting it.

A PM would be most appreciated.

I probably know all of it, but still - PM, please.

WHAT is this new detail?!!?!

Where's the script? I want it forwarded or e-mailed to me. :woot:

David, you should be a gem and rewrite it in English and start the PM chain.

I, too, would appreciate a PM please.

Lurker turned poster just for this, I'm so ashamed of myself lol.

i would appreciate a PM in regards to this .. i am intrigued .. thanks in advance to anyone who can assist :cwink:

I'm trying to tidy it up, but since I don't speak italian and not all the words are translated, hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"