Do you guys think Robin should hook up with Ravager, or Wonder Girl?

The Question said:
Yeah, but that's detective super genius. Completely different thing from creating a fully functioning superhuman clone super genius. Now, if he was getting some super genius genetiscist to do it for him, that would make sense. But by himself is just pushing it.
At least he didn't pull it off in under ten attempts,...

I figure that if an entire cadmus corp took a bit to pull it off,... Tim may do it in a few years.

Meanwhile,.. Dig up Match,.. and give him the S.

He probally wont be able to do it at all. He's just trying. Trying and doing are two different things.

Well Wonder Woman and Batman happened, when Joe Kelly was writting it. Why not Robin and Cassie? That and I like blondes who wear the wonder woman logo, like alcohol and night swimming! A great combo!

Ravager. I mean, c'mon!

But if there wasn't a dead friend to consider, I'd say...niether 'cause I want them both. :p

The Question said:
Yeah, but that's detective super genius. Completely different thing from creating a fully functioning superhuman clone super genius. Now, if he was getting some super genius genetiscist to do it for him, that would make sense. But by himself is just pushing it.
Who says he's limited to detective super geniusness? His mentor's certainly not.

Why is this being discussed? Its well established that Tim is goddamn smart.

I don't know, I think the Question's objecting to it on the same grounds that he objects to Batman's having a "sci fi closet" and building sentient satellites in his free time.

Its pretty apparent, whatever machine hes using to try to clone Conner again is doing all the work. I think Tim is more than adequate enough to operate said machinery.

Yeah, that's what I meant when I said the Titans computers were helping him out a lot. He doesn't have to hand-clone a new Superboy himself or anything. All he'd need to do is identify and find the proper resources, which is right up his detective supergenius alley.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Yeah, that's what I meant when I said the Titans computers were helping him out a lot. He doesn't have to hand-clone a new Superboy himself or anything. All he'd need to do is identify and find the proper resources, which is right up his detective supergenius alley.

To the Bat-Library!

tim is the only guy in the bat family that isnt a "playa"

but he should hit and quit rose

hittin and quittin a chick like Rose is a good way to lose your nutz.

This has probably already been said before, but there really should've been "Both" or "Neither" options.

...Yes. A "Both" option. Don't look at me like that.

Anubis said:
hittin and quittin a chick like Rose is a good way to lose your nutz.

the way she jumped on him? she wants a booty call not a relationship:o

Assassin said:
the way she jumped on him? she wants a booty call not a relationship:o

She doesn't have to be in a realtionship to think that Robin is hers and hers alone. She could be doing half the DCU and still be crazy enough to think that Tim can't be with anyone else. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case and then when Tim gets someone else she tries to cut off what she thinks is hers. Get my drift?

i seriously don't want him to hook up with either of those chicks. i don't like ravager and i can't see him with wondergirl. he needs someone intelligent, down-to-earth, and normal. cassie cain would have been good but she's kinda out of the picture right now.

sinewave said:
i seriously don't want him to hook up with either of those chicks. i don't like ravager and i can't see him with wondergirl. he needs someone intelligent, down-to-earth, and normal. cassie cain would have been good but she's kinda out of the picture right now.

I miss Cassandra Cain. He should hook up with Babs, since Dick cant seem to hold onto her.

sinewave said:

She might be another cuckoo candidate after that little dip she took in the last comic of her series. Maybe Starfire should come back to Earth and teach him like she did Dick.:o

Darthphere said:
I miss Cassandra Cain. He should hook up with Babs, since Dick cant seem to hold onto her.

I acutally thought Tim and Cassandra would end up together sooner or later, they seemed to be pretty close when they were protecting Bludhaven at one point. But as of now, she may appear again in the next Robin issue or future ones.

batgirl30wr.jpg

TheCorpulent1 said:
I don't know, I think the Question's objecting to it on the same grounds that he objects to Batman's having a "sci fi closet" and building sentient satellites in his free time.

The Sci-Fi Closet I don't mind, but the Brother Eye stuff was a bit of a stretch. :o

I could believe the brother eye stuff. But I think he most likely outsourced most of the actual work on the satellite. I mean, do you really think he put together a massive space station sized thing in the batcave next to the batmobile? Hell no. Little money here, little money there, and launched that sucka into space on a rocket disguised as a cellular phone satellite system.

well the batcave can hold all those batmobils like hundreds, and a dozen aircrafts. so i belive he built it right in the batcave and he probably got the tech from his company or star labs.

GL1 said:
Billy Batson dated Stargirl? Craaazy...

Regardless, I think the BEST stories would come from Tim dating Speedy. She is kinda, well, undatable, but other than that, she's perfect, though a bit inexperienced (but compared to Robin, so are half the Outsiders)...

Obviously, Tim's not going to share anything but tension with WG, and it'd take some doing for Tim to have even a fling with Rose, much less something permanent...

I really can't think of any other teen heroes his speed...
Speedy's not undatable, you don't have to sleep with your girlfriend neccesarily. Gasp! What a concept! :eek: and even so, if you are careful and smart you could do that too.

GoldenAgeHero said:
well the batcave can hold all those batmobils like hundreds, and a dozen aircrafts. so i belive he built it right in the batcave and he probably got the tech from his company or star labs.

Really?!?! You do?! Did you check out the scale of the heroes' ship compared to the OMAC station in the OMAC Special? Ok, man.:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"