World Doc Ock's Lair v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things I found.

spideyvsotto_by_androsm.jpg

spiderman_vs_dc_ock_by_illustr8now-d3gz9ns.jpg

Sweet Moses they are incredible.

Especially the second one. What is it from?

Ock's look in the second picture kicks ash. I love it when people put their own spin on ock's attire.

So, how did the Iron Man story arc end? Has Otto been cured yet?

So, how did the Iron Man story arc end? Has Otto been cured yet?

No, Stark couldn't find a cure so Ock basically got to gloat over the fact that he presented Stark with a challenge that he couldn't solve. He then made Stark get down on his knees and say Octavius is his superior.

Ock recorded all of this and was seen re-watching it later over and over and laughing lol.

Lol the story between Tony and Ock had me laughing with satisfiaction. It was odd btu fantastic to see Iron Man being told what to do by the one and only Doc Ock.

No, Stark couldn't find a cure so Ock basically got to gloat over the fact that he presented Stark with a challenge that he couldn't solve. He then made Stark get down on his knees and say Octavius is his superior.

Ock recorded all of this and was seen re-watching it later over and over and laughing lol.

That's awesome. Nice to see the bad guys win once in a while.

Only Otto would be happy with a crippling, as-yet-incurable disease as long as he gets to lower somebody's ego with it. Classic Ock. :hehe:

The events of "Spider-Island," though, will build mostly toward setting up the "Spider-Man/Doctor Octopus: End of the Earth" arc next spring.

Doc Ock is just a normal guy with mechanical arms, but after decades of superheroes smacking him in the head, he has received massive brain damage and doesn't have much longer to live. So he's reuniting the Sinister Six for one last shot to take out his web-slinging arch-nemesis.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=43131

^^^^ That sounds FANTASTIC!!! Look at the name of the arc; End of the EARTH!

Sounds like this going to be one hell of a showdown. Ock is pulling out all the stops. I am very excited for this.

:otto:

Ock's going to be in Spider-Man: Edge of Time, guys. :word:

So it seems to me like Ock is working across the timeline with the Walker Sloan guy to kill Spider-Man and shape the world in their image.

Final boss, maybe?

I've just been given a reason to buy this game :up:

Shattered Dimensions was fun but I found it very repetitive. Each level seemed to follow the same pattern. The story wasn't very interesting either. But I loved the boss battles, the voice acting, the graphics and it was fun playing as the different Spideys, especially Noir Spidey.

But I am delighted Ock is going to be in this. I hope they make good use of him in the story. I want an all out whip fast tentacle battle with him.

I've just been given a reason to buy this game :up:

Shattered Dimensions was fun but I found it very repetitive. Each level seemed to follow the same pattern. The story wasn't very interesting either. But I loved the boss battles, the voice acting, the graphics and it was fun playing as the different Spideys, especially Noir Spidey.

But I am delighted Ock is going to be in this. I hope they make good use of him in the story. I want an all out whip fast tentacle battle with him.
And Peter David is writing the story, so I have faith in that. The story is sounding more and more interesting with each tidbit we get.

I'm not too excited for this, but since Ock and Anti-Venom are in it and it has 2 of my favorite Spidey voice actors I'll pick it up.

I remember back in 04 when the SM2 game came out. The only way to really beat Ock was to counter his arm moves and punch....repeat.

^^ I'll just copy and paste what I said in the other thread, lol.

Finally somebody who can show the bashers the truth and to shut them up. I would have scanned SPider-Man Unlimited #3, as well as a few of the others you mentioned IF I had a scanner. Tom Defalco told the story (Unlimited #3) so damn well. Overall, a great blog and a great way to show people how similar they were. :otto::up:

Btw, I always wanted Mary to return. She would probably hate Ock, but also be sympathetic. I've also always wanted to write my own story about if Mary ever confronted Otto again. add to that how Ock currently has cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"