World Doc Ock's lair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after the craptacular mess that was Brand New Day, he could be back.

@Spidey: No one ever stays dead in the comicverse, so maybe :p

@Planner: That vid was halarious XD

Sorry for the last response, been busy at work.

Anyway the shirt is only 18.00 dollars, and I got it from stylinonline.com. I do all my shirt shopping from there. They have a great collection of Spidey stuff, and a few of his rogues gallery as well.

Joker.....Long time no see my friend. I'm hoping this visit is a permanent one and not another 8 month hiatus.:woot:

You know, the shirt is cool, but they could've used a better rendition of Doc Ock.

Joker.....Long time no see my friend. I'm hoping this visit is a permanent one and not another 8 month hiatus.:woot:

That's great. Be interested to hear your thoughts on ASM #600.

And now, some random pics....

PwnedSpideyhahaha.jpg

Quietquietquiet.jpg

DVDscan3.jpg

OckVsSpideyroof.jpg

Ock, could you post the Comic Con pic I sent you? Or is that a no go?

Ock, could you post the Comic Con pic I sent you? Or is that a no go?

Of course I can. Why would it be a no go? I was going to post it eventually. I forgot I still had them in my emails.

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

I just dont know anything about tech. That was my only concern. :o

^^ Don't worry, neither do
By the way, I need your help my friends. Since I have the nessecary clips of the sinister six, I was going to make a video for it. One problem. I don't know what song to use. Anyone got any ideas?

^^ Don't worry, neither do
By the way, I need your help my friends. Since I have the nessecary clips of the sinister six, I was going to make a video for it. One problem. I don't know what song to use. Anyone got any ideas?

Shattered, by the Rolling Stones
Instruments of Destruction from the soundtrack to Transfromers the Movie (the 1986 animated film, not the recent dose of craptacular asshattery from Michael Bay).
Highway to Hell by AC/DC

I like the Highway to Hell idea.

My suggestions:
The Fight Song (Marilyn Manson)
I Fought the Law (The Clash)
Ready or Not (Manbreak)
More Human Than Human (White Zombie)

Hmm, nice ides. I like Highway to Hell and I Fought the Law, and Nine Inch Nails gave me an nidea. Does anyone know the song Bite The Hand That Feeds by NIN? Would that work?

Hmm, nice ides. I like Highway to Hell and I Fought the Law, and Nine Inch Nails gave me an nidea. Does anyone know the song Bite The Hand That Feeds by NIN? Would that work?

It works as well as any of the other songs here. Its the most gritty, imo, which is good for a fight scene. :woot:

That's great. Be interested to hear your thoughts on ASM #600.

And now, some random pics....

DVDscan3.jpg

First that pic is AWESOMESAUCE

Second, on the song, I think bombshell by powerman 5000 or Viva la Vide could even work, depending on what take you are doing on this video. Can't wait to see it :D

I might just go with Bite the Hand That Feeds. Mostly cause the library won't let me downlaod the songs. Stupid library...

Soon as I get home from the library, eat some dinner, and watch X-Files, I'll start on the video.

Okay, now's the time to confess:

I usually don't talk about my dreams simply because I usually don't remember my dreams. But finally! after too much rock music, sugar, science fiction shows, and too little sleep, I now have one to share.

In my dream, I was at Madison Stadium in New York City, attending a huge event where a dozen or more bands were playing. In the middle of My Chemical Romance's cover of "Desolation Row," there is a bright, blinding flash of white light overhead and when it dies down, none of us remember who we are. The band doesn't know who they are or what they're supposed to be doing there, and none of the crowd knows who they are or what they're doing crowded in a stadium.

Naturally, chaos ensues, and I decide to hurry to my hotel room and wait until I can figure out what happened. I arrive at the hotel room to see a black haired guy dressed in a black band uniform trying to get into my room. I don't know who he is and he doesn't either, so we get into an argument. When we get into the room, each thinking it's our room, I see a copy of Rolling Stone with the band on the cover. Reading the article and looking at the article, I tell him that his name is Gerard Way and he is the lead singer of a rock band called My Chemical Romance. He thanks me and heads out to ask the hotel management where his room is.

Later, someone bangs on the door and I see Chester Bennington*, Mike Shinoda*, Davey Havok**, and Billie Joe Armstrong*** (though I don't recognize them as such) asking me to figure out who they are too. I look at the magazine and can't find anything, so I pull out my laptop (Go figure. Only in dreamland can I own a top of the line laptop and afford a room at the Hilton.) and try to look it up. However, the light has not only wiped out our memories, it's wiped out every piece of information on the internet that can be used to identify someone. Facebook, myspace, twitter, they're all gone.

So, we all decide to do investigating and figure out what happened, reasoning that we could reverse it. Since Gerard is the only one who knows who he is and I'm the only one who can figure out who people are, we are considered the unofficial leaders.

We eventually find out that although our memories are gone, we still have our intelligence and specific talents (Billie Joe could still play guitar and Mike could still write a rap song, for example). After some wandering, we arrive at some abandoned pier and we run into Peter Parker (again, we don't know who he is) and he's standing there, shirt half open and Spidey suit exposed, saying "Why am I standing here? Why do I have these red and blue tights on? Why does my head feel funny?"

I said, "Hey, he must be a superhero, he went in to go after some supervillain and lost his memory too." I then went up to Peter and said, "You must be Spider-Man. Look, those are superhero tights, and they have a spider on them." He doesn't believe me though and wanders away, muttering about how he needs to get pictures.

So the rock singers and I go into the pier to see our old friend, Doctor Octopus himself. He definitely knows who he is and delivers the standard supervillain monologue about how his device took away our memories and when the city erupts in chaos, he will restore order and rule over them. Mike and Chester try to fight him, but Otto throws them into the wall with a couple tentacles. Billie Joe tries to sneak up behind him and hit him with his acoustic guitar a la Mary Jane in Spider-Man 2, but Otto detects it and smashes him out of the way while he slams Gerard's head into a control panel.

This creates another bright flash of blinding light, and after it dies down, we discover that Otto has lost his memories of who he is, while the rock singers and I know who we are (and I presume the rest of the people too). The singers mutter something about being late to a gig at Madison Stadium and leave.

As for me, I was still trying to convince Otto that I was his girlfriend when the piece of crud alarm clock woke me up. >.<

:hehe:

* Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda are the co-lead singers of Linkin Park.
** Davey Havok is the lead singer of AFI.
*** Billie Joe Armstrong is the lead singer of Green Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"