Doctor Strange Casting Poll **NEW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cumberbatch as Strange

Hardy as Mordo

C'mon. It's obvious. DO IT.

Joaquin Phoenix would be my choice. I think Johnny Depp would be a good Mordo as a role-reversal for him.

Exactly the reason why I've never been able to understand why a poster dismisses an actor for that reason. Sometimes an actor is 'obvious' because they would fit the role like a glove; why should the actor be rejected in favour of a more left-field suggestion - just for the sake of the one making the suggestion being able to say that they are thinking outside the box and are therefore cool? :word:

Sometimes I wanna take a break from filet mignon and see what that salmon burger I've never had tastes like. :argh:

cumberbatch and rdj on the screen at the same time?!?!

let the sherlocks collide!!!

Sometimes I wanna take a break from filet mignon and see what that salmon burger I've never had tastes like. :argh:

Upon which you take one bite out of the salmon burger and realise that you dont like it and that you shoulda stuck with good ol' filet mignon. The kicker is that you knew you liked the filet (and that you would have enjoyed the filet) as it was tried and tested but for the sake of variety and adventure you took a risk on something different and exciting but it didn't work, and now you are stuck with a salmon burger that you don't want and you feel a bit stupid. And hungry.

To make matters worse, the fella at the next table ordered the filet and it not only looks soooooo good but it also looks like he's really enjoying it. Haha.

:oldrazz:

(C'mon, I can't be the only person here this has happened to?)

I always seem to order the wrong food. :(

Another frustrating food related thing that seems to happen way more than it should, since we're talking of such things, is my girlfriend always seems to order the better dish. :(

Hardly the most reliable of sources, but British tabloid newspaper the Sunday Mail has an article about Benedict Cumberbatch being the front-runner to play Doctor Strange. Mainly a puff piece, with a brief profile of Doctor Strange's comic origins, and a comment from a "Marvel insider" saying "Benedict is perfect for the role."

The Daily Sports more reliable than the Mail. Would love it to be true mind.......

I hope this all gets sorted out by SDCC and we get a panel. Kind of early, i know.

Cumberbatch as Strange

Hardy as Mordo

C'mon. It's obvious. DO IT.

Ben-Stiller-Do-It-Starsky-and-Hutch.gif

Ever since Tom Hanks expressed interest in a comic book movie, I thought he'd make an interesting Mordo.

Hi, i'm a new member in here. Just in case you want to know how Benedict Cumberbatch looks like with goatee, this is the pic:
PDVD_168-1.jpg

It's from a british movie called 4 Lions. It's about 4 clueless terrorist. Benedict playing a negotiator in there. I think he has the looks to play Strange

Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr Strange
Tom Hardy as Baron Mordo

Has Pierce Brosnan ever come up? I know Marvel's likely aiming much younger for Strange, but I thought I'd throw him out there. Would love to see him show up in one of these films.

Yeah, he's been brought up and I agree, Brosnan would have been a great choice 20 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"