Doctor Strange Casting Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple choice poll please.

But ask people to vote for only their top three choices.

Limiting the choices to three had already occurred to me, Any more than that doesn't narrow things down enough.

Just a few suggestions in the interest of filling out the poll. Just disregard whoever sucks.

Jason Isaacs

grIZLQO.jpg

John Hawkes

B6UR3iv.jpg

John Cusack

WYte100.jpg

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

5oH3zL0.jpg

David Duchovny

0b2vRB0.jpg

probably not lol

edit: Didn't realize Isaacs was in the old poll.

The Isaac on the List is Oscar, so Jason will be added along with your other suggestions (if I get the go-ahead). Duchovny is dodgy, tho. :oldrazz:

And Christoph Waltz!!!

He'll be added. Now that you bring him up, I'm surprised he wasn't suggested before unless I missed it.

Jim Caviezel.

Caviezel is already on the list.

I asked HunterRider if this thread could be retired when it gets to its natural end-point so that I can post a revised poll. We're up to 25 choices, I believe, with 15 possible open slots left. More suggestions are welcome.

heh I'm sure you won't be the only one to think so. But I needed a fifth and I was torn between him or Nic Cage.

I actually like Duchovny since I was a big X-Files fan but I don't know if he has the intensity for Strange. He can do a great degenerate addict, though, so there is that.

Karl Urban seems like a good possibility, though I'm not sure he'll want to try comic book fare again after Dredd.

I'm pretty sure Urban is proud of being involved with Dredd. It's easily one of the better movies in his filmography regardless of box office performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"