Doctor Strange Casting Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that but Viggo is already at the age of being too old to play older.

He's only 10 years younger than Sam Jackson and in much better shape.

Adrien Brody
p37mCxE.jpg

Joseph Fiennes
kzeww4b.jpg
Bradley Cooper
485xum6.jpg

I hope Depp stays out of the MCU.

Cooper's name is required to be included in any CBM casting. Same goes for Fillion.

Adrien Brody is honestly the worst.

Look at that smug ****ing face of his. :o

I think Brody would play a good Dr. Strange. The majority of the votes in here are for Depp it seems, who to me also looks like a D-bag.

It used to be Depp before fanboys got sick of him after the Pirate movies and his apparent "selling out."

I don't know, if you got an out-of-the-box director (not Burton or Verbinski), I would still be all over Depp as Strange.

This 2008 poll was started by a banned user, no less.

Caviziel I actually would not mind if they were going a little older. I really want him to play a Marvel character but I can't place which one yet.

None of us can say what actor would do better or worse at it. A good actor could suck at the way we want it portrayed, and vice versa. We'd never know until they started discussing it or acting it out. I think most fanboys want Strange portrayed as powerful and a little eccentric but not Jack Sparrow eccentric. Probably almost like RDJ does Sherlock. Though some find that over the top, so go figure.

I'm gonna throw Krascarfski's name into the ring

Optimus, no offense meant by this as this is a genuine question - why would someone post to share their view on something that they have no interest in? I mean, there are tons of threads on the Hype about things that dont interest me, but I never feel the need to post in them...... as I said, it's a genuine question and there's no malice or offense meant by my post - I'm just really intrigued.
Well i like casting polls and when i saw the 2 names i mentioned as being possible considerations if a DS movie was made i just made a comment bc i think those 2 guys would do a good job if they were picked bc i like them as actors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"