Doctor Strange News & Speculation thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I still see McAdams role as just another "throwaway when they are done with her" love interest role. That's another reason why I appreciated Ant-Man despite some problematic elements related to the Hope character, at least she isn't a throwaway character because she becomes a hero in her own right.

doctor-strange-benedict-wong.jpg

doctor-strange-poster-rachel-mcadams.jpg

inception-poster3-2.jpg

picardface1.gif

Got my ticket to the 15 minute preview...Not 100% sure I'm going. Depends if I can get off of work

They did not help themselves about the Inception comparisons, lol.

I am really getting hyped for this. The visuals alone look incredible and Cumberbatch is one of the best casting choices Marvel could make. Dr. Strange might possibly be the 2nd or 3rd best CBM this year (after Civil War and Deadpool, respectively).

They are totally ripping off Inception but if you have to steal, steal from the best.

Well, because then it would actually be the opposite? lol

tumblr_oe6lqbrW671tui2xro1_500.gif

tumblr_oe6lqbrW671tui2xro4_500.gif

tumblr_oe6lqbrW671tui2xro2_500.gif

tumblr_oe6lqbrW671tui2xro3_500.gif

tumblr_oe6lqbrW671tui2xro5_500.gif

:funny:

...Wait, too much humour? :o Here's some awesomeness then.

tumblr_oe6lagXCRL1ttko1so1_500.gif

The new tv spot is perfect. "Maybe. Who am I to judge?"

That is so gonna become a meme.

Perfect type of humour. It feels more like Winter Soldier and less like Age of Ultron.

Sorry but I still see McAdams role as just another "throwaway when they are done with her" love interest role. That's another reason why I appreciated Ant-Man despite some problematic elements related to the Hope character, at least she isn't a throwaway character because she becomes a hero in her own right.

Yeah that looks pretty much what she's gonna be. The straight laced love interest.

On another note, I do really hope they're going as far as they can with the visuals and the dimensions. I assume in the footage they're holding off not to give too much away but at the same time, what we're seeing just makes it look like Inception level stuff. It'd help if they gave us more of a taste. Give me some 'dos Kirby visuals.

Haha, those posters! They're not even pretending. Inception is one of my favourite films but I'm looking forward to this for all the non-Inceptiony stuff.

I got a question about the movie. Do we know when it's set? Is it set in real time or is it set in the past? Just asking because of the Captain America: TWS Easter Egg. I mean if he was just a lowly surgeon in TWS, how would he be a threat to Hydra? Would the movie be set in the past so that when we see Strange again for Infinity War, he's more of an established sorcerer?

I got a question about the movie. Do we know when it's set? Is it set in real time or is it set in the past? Just asking because of the Captain America: TWS Easter Egg. I mean if he was just a lowly surgeon in TWS, how would he be a threat to Hydra? Would the movie be set in the past so that when we see Strange again for Infinity War, he's more of an established sorcerer?

Question was already answered on the previous page my Silvermoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"